Chapter 19 // Blood

Pardis's POV

I helped Nenad clean his blood up, it was everywhere, pouring down his hands and getting onto his white shirt.

"Nenad will you stop walking off please, I don't know where you're going"

"Well you shouldn't of followed me down in the first place and NONE of this would of EVER of happened!" He screams back at me

I realise I'm still wearing the same clothes, it's almost god knows what time, my phone is dead, Zeynah is probably freaking out, and this trip is getting shittier by the minute.

I silently follow Nenad, I have no idea where he's going but he's all I have right now.

He walks down an alley way, and I notice something beautiful.

The Eiffel Tower.

Shit, I wish Zeynah was here, this is beautiful.

Nenad walks to a car, which is his..

"Nenad I need to go to the hotel now, I'm sorry can you take me back"

"Go back yourself, you followed me, you either come with me or walk back again and nearly get raped by these drunks french guys"

I have no other choice, I get into the front seat of his car, and we drive off.

I sit silently, scared to say a word. Nenad takes a cigarette and lights it.

I stare at him, long and hard, he looks depressed, upset and unwanted.

Nenad parks into a driveway, and he gets out, I ask him if I should come as well.

As I get out of the car, I notice this humungous house, which looks like a palace.

Maybe he works for the people who live here?

He rings the bell, not realising that it's gone past midnight and bat everyone is asleep..

"I think your boss is sleeping nenad"

He laughs..

"Boss? Babe, these people are my parents."

Oh, yeah, parents..