Chapter 11 // leave!

(Pardis's POV)

I immediately shut the door in his face, what the hell was he doing here, how did he know my room number?!

I heard loud knocks on my door, he wasn't stopping.

"LET ME IN"

I run to get my phone and dial Zeynah.

"Hello, Zeynah? Come back fast"

"What's wrong pardis?"

"Nenad is here, he's not leaving! I don't know why he's here I want him gone"

"Pardis calm down, marko sent him there to check on you, let him in"

"CHECK ON ME? IM NOT 5! AND NO IM NOT LETTING HIM IN"

"Pardis, let him in, he came all the way to check on you okay, plus me and marko are going to the cinema now, he wants to take me out more and show me around"

"Oh god okay, be careful okay? And if I don't call or text you in the next 10 minutes call the police because this mental person at my door wouldn't probably murdered or raped me"

"Okay love, bye"

I head towards the door and look through the door hole to see if he is still there...

He is.

I open the door slowly, without opening it fully.

"Yes what do you want?"

"Listen mrs pretty, marko told me to come and check on you, I'm not leaving until you let me in"

"Let you in?! So I have to let you in for you to see if I'm okay? I'm alive aren't i? I'm fine, now leave, I don't need a babysitter!"

"Sorry princess I'm not leaving anywhere"

He pushes the door with his muscles as hard as he could and eventually the door opened and walks in, brushed past me and giving me a smile.

"You're the rudest person I've ever met, this is harassment"

"Harassment? You're a funny girl, shut up and don't talk to much"

Before I decide to argue and go and slap him, I figure it's best if I just go and sit down and ignore him, I mean how long would Zeynah be?