"Another bee attack

"Another bee attack. Folston Tech." Barry said looking at his phone and I frowned "I'll see where Joe is." "Bee careful." Felicity said and he frowned "For real?" "Bad pun. Sorry. Just don't die." She said and Barry ran while Felicity drove me back to S.T.A.R. Labs. "Guys, they're everywhere. I'm surrounded." Barry yelled as we walked into the lab and he never answered back. "Barry! Barry." "He's going into cardiac arrest." Dr. Wells said and Mia gasped "I need to go!" She said and she ran to Folston Tech.

Mia's POV

"Barry, stay with me." "Cisco! Barry doesn't have a pulse." Joe yelled and I sighed "Step away from him." Cisco said and I frowned "What? Why?" "We need to jumpstart his heart. There's a defibrillator in the suit." He said and I had an Idea if it didn't work and I was right "Barry, please" I said as I used my powers to electrocute Barry's heart "What are you doing?" Joe asked and I sighed "I can do anything I set my mind to it." I told him what my dad told me when Trickster kidnapped us. I closed my eyes and soon Barry gasped which I pulled him into a tight hug and Joe did the same "Joe.. Mia." Barry muttered and we sighed in relief.

We went back to the lab and Caitlin looked at Barry to see if he was alright "So you can bring people back from the dead." Cisco questioned and I sighed "I just restarted Barry's heart..." "You're lucky to be alive, Mr. Allen." Dr. Wells said and Felicity walked over to him. "I was very specific that you not die." "Yeah, that's a pretty big thing for her." Ray said and I nodded "Cisco, what happened out there? I followed your directions exactly." "I'm sorry. I led you the wrong way. The schematics that we had, they they weren't up to date." Cisco said and Barry frowned "What, they weren't up to date? What do you mean? That's never happened before." Barry said all serious and I looked at him weirdly. "What, you think Cisco was trying to get you killed?" I muttered and Barry shook his head. "No. Why would he do that? That doesn't make any sense." "I know. That's why I was joking." I said and Dr. Wells sighed "Barry, it's our job to protect you, and today, we failed, but that'll just serve as a warning for all of us to be more vigilant in the future." "Good news the apitoxin is out of your body. Your levels are back to normal." Caitlin said and Barry changed his clothes to a suit and I frowned "Terrific. Ray, Felicity, Ben, Mia. We're gonna be late for dinner." He told us and my eyes widened. "Are you sure that's wise, Barry? You just died." "Maybe you should order in tonight." Caitlin and Cisco suggested and I nodded "Yeah, uh what dinner?" I asked and Ben sighed "I was going to tell you but Barry was in trouble and you left to help." "Yeah, we could totally cancel." Ray interrupted and Barry rolled his eyes "I'm fine. Alive. Hungry. All right? Let's go." He said and walked out and I looked to Ben, Ray and Felicity "I guess, it's another date night." I said and we went home to change.

" I said and we went home to change