CHAPTER 19: I Know That Look

RACINE

I woke up with a really bad headache and pounding in my head.

I rolled over to see if Wade was here like he said he would be and in fact, I thought he came back early last night!?

I don't remember too much about last night but enough to know I had thought he helped me into this room.

Then while trying to sit up, I feel a breeze and look down and notice I have nothing on. What the hell happened last night?

I guess I had too much to drink last night or something because I was upset that Wade wasn't there. I wonder where he could be at now though.

So I try and message him and notice I don't have any messages from him this morning. An hour goes by and it looks as though he isn't replying. So maybe he's still sleeping in and probably got a room or something cause he lost the room key and didn't want to wake me.

So I quickly take some Aleve and then a shower before getting dressed and start making my way out to meet up with Levi and them for breakfast. While walking towards the table where I see Levi, Neil, their parents and Wade, I feel relieved to see he's okay.

"Good morning beautiful." Levi greets me with a smile and a kiss on the cheek as well as a hug as does Neil too before I sit down and look at Wade who seems to be picking at his food.

"Good morning." I tell him.

"Morning." He mumbles and then takes a few more bites and drinks some more coffee before excusing himself.

I wonder what that was about?! I guess I can find out later.

Levi and Neil wanted to take me, Wade, their parents and grandparents put for a nice day at the cute local shops but Wade said he'd meet up with us later for drinks.

We had a good time and I had bought a few things also but I couldn't stop thinking about Wade and why he seemed to be upset with me. I don't know what I did but I think I had better find out.

So when we returned, I headed back towards my room to get ready to go out for a few drinks with Levi, Neil, Wade and a few of his cousins but I stopped when I saw Wade walking down the hallway.

"Hey! Wade!" I call out to him and start to jog up to him seeing as to how he doesn't stop to look at me or anything. That is until I touch his shoulder and he turns to finally look at me.

"What?" He says.

"I just wanted to see if everything was okay." I tell him.

"Yeah." He says.

"Okay then why are you trying to avoid me? Did I do something?" I ask. "And I thought you were gonna be there this morning when I woke up." I smiled at him.

"Yeah well, I ain't into playing games or whatever you want to call it!" He says.

"What are you talking about? I haven't played any games with you. Why are you saying that?" I ask confused.

"Figures. You're gonna play that whole innocent card til the very end aren't you?" He asks.

"What the hell are you talking about, seriously?!" I ask.

"I'm talking about how I did show up early this morning only to find you naked asleep in bed moments later after seeing Timothy walking down the hallway with a huge grin on his face while looking at me as he turns the corner towards his room! So do me a favor, don't try and tell me otherwise or even that you were too drunk to remember because there's no excuse for what you did." He tells me.

Then before I could say anything else, he stomped away towards his room.

Meanwhile, I remained standing there a few moments later trying to think about what the hell he's talking about. I try really hard to try to remember what happened last night, but not much comes to mind.

However, I know that Timothy had something to do with this. That asshole. You know what? No more. I'm tired of this shit.

So I begin making my way towards the pool area where I had heard from one of Neil's family members I passed by had said they were at and walked right out there, not caring who was there.

"TIMOTHY! YOU ASSHOLE! STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME AND OUT OF MY LIFE OR I SWEAR I WILL TELL THEM EVERYTHING!" I threaten him.

I was shaking I was so pissed off and then suddenly realized as I looked around while trying to calm myself down that everybody, even other guests we didn't know were looking at me. That was the moment I realized I had just fucked up. He was going to kill me.

I turn and dare to look over my shoulder back at Timothy who I see is glaring at me with an evil grin that was telling me I was gonna pay for that.

In a way, I wish that Levi and Neil were here and I would tell them. In fact, I'm gonna do that later tonight. Since they are having some 'alone' time in their room right now.

I quickly make my way back towards my room and lock the door then sit on the bed in fear. I next close the curtains to the back patio and make sure the door is locked.

What the hell did I just now do? Oh god. I'm so dead. 'Stupid Racine!' I say to myself.

I didn't want to leave my room tonight but then again, I needed to talk with Levi and Neil and when I saw them while we were on our way towards the bar, it seemed like they already started drinking before we left and I can't tell them while they're drunk. Which means I have to wait in the morning when they're sober.

We arrive at the bar and I start looking around for Wade but don't see him and then I look for Amber and Timothy but don't see them yet which helps me relax for a moment. At least, that is until I do eventually see Wade and he's dancing on the dance floor with some chick.

I try and tough it out and ignore him and pretend it doesn't make me feel hurt or jealous but it does and I can't deal with this right now. So I tell Levi and Neil I was feeling really tired and wanted to sleep but that I would see them tomorrow. They wished me a 'goodnight' and went back to dancing as I headed out.

I was making sure I didn't drink so I could make sure I didn't end up the way I did last night. Which wait, could Timothy have raped me?

I started feeling really sick to my stomach at the thought and started to cry as I made my way into my room where I was greeted by a very pissed off Timothy.

I have seen this look before and never did things end well.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)
I posted 3 today because I thought I'd give you all an extra chapter for being so amazing and great!! :);)