(03)

AN: This Chapter contains a lot of swearing, reader discretion is advised

Chapter 3: Making Amends

~Eren Point Of View~

Armin and Eren ran into Armins backyard, they were being chased by Levi's group. They entered his Tree House and hid there for the time being. Levi's Group gave up chasing them and trudged all the way back. However amongst the Duo there was a mysterious person who happened to be with them.

"What the Fuck is she doing here?" Eren thought.

Armin stared in shock realising who it was, another person part of the that Devil Group.

"I'm guessing you're Petra" Armin said.

Petra looked at them and nodded. Eren looked at Armin and the two didn't want to even see her, due to being part of Levi's Group and making their lives a living hell. She has done a lot more than being part of their group, she attacked Armin and threw all his Study Books in this Bin, while she also left a Stink Bomb in Eren's Locker.

Petra looked at the two with Tears streaming down her face.

"I-I-I know you two hate my guts" said Petra.

"Hate your guts, hate your guts, WE FUCKING DESPISE SEEING YOU" shouted Eren.

"Eren calm down" said Armin.

"No I won't Armin cause this Bitch......this Devil Bitch brought us nothing but pain" Eren said with a bit of emotion.

Petra took all of that in and started crying even more. She fell to the wooden floor and grasped her own hair.

"Petra" Armin thought.

Armin didn't want to see her either, however he still was a kind hearted person and never wanted to despise any person or even hate them but he couldn't forgive someone who treats you like shit everyday.

"Petra.......get off that floor" said Armin.

She looked at them and agreed to....she stood up and wiped away her Tears.

"I-I came here to apologise" said Petra, drying away the Tears and Snot from her nose.

Armin and Eren looked at her and were surprised themselves.

"Why......." said Armin.

"Huh" replied Petra.

"You heard him 'Why' huh" replied Eren.

"Why have you decided to apologise after nothing but months and months of torment" said Armin.

Petra beamed at what he said, she then frowned, she looked towards the floor.

"I-I-I don't know........." is all what Petra said.

"YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW" Eren shouted startling Petra in the process.

"Eren calm yourself" said Armin.

Petra started sobbing slightly, she was getting what she deserved.

"I never agreed to a-any of this, I was a new student like you guys once and I was Bullied myself" said Petra.

Armin just shrugged of her innocent plea and gave her a pissed off look.

"That doesn't answer my question" said Armin with a Serious Tone.

Petra gave them an 'I don't know what to say' look. She then said.

"But after seeing how bad we hurt you two......I-I just wanted out" said Petra.

Armin was surprised, hearing all of this coming from one of Levi's Group Members.

"Tskk.....you think apologising will even take away the pain Me and Armin endured?" said Eren.

He lifted up his shirt and showed the Purple Bruise on his Left Rib. Petra gasped upon seeing that.

"This was done by that asshole Levi, that Jock you all love to death" said Eren sarcastically.

"I'm sorry that happened......" said Petra.

"Not to also mention spreading false rumours that Your Group started" said Armin.

"I-I don't know what to say, they were having all the fun, I wasn't....." said Petra.

"Huh so it seems" said Armin.

"Listen I came here not only to apologise but to make Amends. I've done a lot of horrible things to you-..." said Petra while Eren cut her off.

"Things just doesn't count it, my Locker still smells of that Stink Bomb you set" said Eren.

"Okay that too......but you have to understand that I was once a Victim myself" said Petra while she stared at Armin.

Armin was thinking to himself, he was in his thoughts, thinking a lot about what she was saying. Eren looked at him and was wondering the same thing. Armin then spoke up.

"I'm sorry to say this..........but I can't accept an apology coming from you......" said Armin.

She went quiet.......

Eren also frowned and spoke up himself.

"Me too..........I don't know how we will ever accept you...being our Friend...that won't happen in my eyes either" said Eren.

Petra had Tears build up around her eyelids, she really did mess up a lot, she knew what they would say but she didn't realise how bad it hurts having Words said like that. Felt like a Bullet being shot at you but in the form of harsh words.

"I'm sorry" Petra cried while she climbed out of the Treehouse and Ran the other direction, towards her Home.

Armin and Eren frowned, they wanted to accept her apology and for who she is, but the pain her and her group of Friends brought to them will always be stapled in their minds.

The Duo Sighed and sat down within the Treehouse.

They just stared at each other realising what could've happened if they did accept her apology. But for now nothing seemed to work.

"We're in this together Eren" said Armin.

"Of course man" replied Eren.

Petra in the meantime ran all they way home, she went to her room and threw herself on her Bed.

"You stupid idiot, of course they won't accept your apology, you caused them pain" Petra thought.

Her phone then buzzed and she looked at it, it was a message from Levi. She didn't bother opening it to read it, all she just did was cry herself to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER 03