Her face turns cold and you can feel the temperature in the room drop. This is a sign her sister must leave, which she obliged.

Aurora instantly felt her heart sank as she heard her sister slam her own door and muffled cries could be heard. Aurora has low human qualities like sympathy, which she lacks, but when it come to her sister who is lost she feels like her only part that feels warmth, her heart, is gauged out.

Aurora shook her saddening fear from her head. She contemplated to go to this party.

She sighs

It's decided

I'm going

Aurora's thoughts guide her to her cloths drawer and she starts to get ready.

———————————————————————————
Flash back

"My little flower, I have little something for you" her mother sings as Aurora wakes from her slumber.

Her mother hands her a small necklace to her. Aurora's once tired eyes brighten up to see the shining metal in front of her.

It's was a chain necklace with a baby angel with it's harp in its hand. Aurora swoons over it with interest.

"It was my mothers and then mine" she admires it with her dark  eyes "my mother told me if you wear it you can hear the angle playing its harp" as she flutters her eyes close imagining her past.

———————————————————————————
Normal time

Aurora looks at the herself in the mirror and is actually impressed she could pull of a good look since she was not very materialistic. She wore a black hoodie with sweat pants, in her eyes that was the shit.

She averts her gaze to a jewelry rack. Her necklace that her mother gifted her laid dusty after years of neglecting it.

She pulled it around her bony neck. She closes her eyes while a she listens to the sound of a delicate harps playing.

Her peace was interrupted by a car honk, meaning her lift was here.

Here we go

                                             ...

The car ride was silent and All Aurora was thinking about was that her doleful sister was home alone and vulnerable to the demons of her absent mind. Aurora slowly fell into the abyss of darkness, sleep

Isabella felt bad for pressuring Aurora to coming so she did a U-turn and headed to destination A.

                                            ...

Sleeping beauty
True loves kiss shall wake her up
From her paralyzing slumber
The curse that possessed her heart
The Curse will be broking within

Sleeping beauty True loves kiss shall wake her up From her paralyzing slumberThe curse that possessed her heart The Curse will be broking within

———————————————————————————

Aurora woke up to a beam of light fragments in her eyes. Her blanket softly wrapped around her boney body.

Sleep gave her a taster of death and waking up was no longer the pleasure it was.

Where's my fucking lighter

———————————————————————————

Nightmares
Negative feelings
Filled with fear
Playing around the hangman's noose
Only one way out

———————————————————————————

Look who posted OWO
Anyways please support this book
Thank you <3333 I don't have motivation so help me out:)