Her

As the blood slid down her wrists
Unable to identify who's
Then she see's her tear stained eyes
Her scream ghastly in sync with her own
———————————————————————————

Aurora walks into the last class of the day. Fingers tapping on the cigarette pack in her pocket, due to habit. She slaps an elastic band on her hand that fills the silent of the room with splitting ear noise.

Aurora's heavy eyes leave the faze they were in and avert onto her.

Isabella Maria walks past to take a seat next to Aurora's cherry colored desk with satanic carvings and Dick drawings.

Isabella shows a smile in her eyes . Isabella absolutely oblivious to the fact she was staring at Aurora while walking up to her own desk besides her. Tripping doing so.

She awkwardly laughs it off, her laugh was like honey, absolutely could make a whole room light up.

Aurora couldn't resist to appreciate Isabella's features as well

Her little button nose speckled with freckles. The way her lips are carved it just suits her face like a sculpture. Eyes burning with an autumn forest hazel hue and-

Aurora shakes those sensual thoughts out of her head.

Aurora didn't believe she had a sexuality, she didn't believe in love. She always imagined dying before she could even be loved. Love has only ever betrayed her.

Concerned of her thoughts she takes a swig of her whiskey flask, drowning out her mind while the teacher begins class.

Isabella couldn't help but notice Aurora with her big eyes, she was...drinking?!

Time skip—>

Lunch period

Aurora sits alone with her sister at break on a cold stone bench, she quivers as the skin is in contact to the cold stone.

Aurora takes her brown paper bag and pulls out her Suntory Toki and chugs a few large sips.

"You should really stop drinking at school" a small voice states. Aurora turns to see it belongs to her sister.

Fuck off Aurora mumbles.

Aurora has always lived with the presences of her sister but has no child hood memories. Ignorant to the past her stomach starts to turn, she stumbled away from her sister towards the bathroom and falls to her pale knees, bruising them on the checkered tiled floor in the stall and dipping her head in the unhygienic toilet and puking out all her nauseating experience with life and of course her hang over.

Her stall door creeks open and quick shuffles are heard. A small hand begins to rub circles on her back and with assuring whispers.

"It's going to be okay, Flower" she hums while hugging her back

Aurora feels serene with her voice but her ears feel raw from no sound of a another voice and her skin feels lonely like it was untouched.
———————————————————————————

You were her flower
Untouched and blooming
While you live on decomposing bodies
She kills them for you

                                              ...

Finally updated:)
Short chapter