Skin and bones

She ripped her skin
She gauged her eyes
She shattered her bones
She broke her heart
And was left motionless
———————————————————————————

Aurora was never bothered with her physical features and was slowly killing her body with chemicals, did she care, no of course not. 

Did other people bother her about her yellow stained nails, purple and chapped lips since she was nearly half dead and a hybrid of nicotine and alcohol breath, yes of course. It wasn't a sensitive topic for her but it wasn't easy to talk to about since she couldn't express herself probably.

Her words would nearly always come out as slurs and insults .

But there was no denying she had beauty before, her hair was the shade of Charcoal black, with cold eyes , but all of this was damaged and affected by her addictions And lack of nutrition causing her to have low body fat, she was all skin and bones. 

Aurora was staring at herself in her mirror evaluating her looks.

Ding! Her staring contest with herself was interrupted with the sound of a message, which came to surprise to her since she rarely got messages besides from her father who asked for money

                                         Text POV:
17:45
???: Heyyy (◠‿◠)
                                                       Aurora: Who is this?
???: Isabella Maria!! I'm in your home room class and I sit next to you:))
Seen

Isabella: you wanna come to a high school party with me, I have to tag someone along☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ well actually I wanted you to come but I didn't know if you would so
Text muted

Isabella: oof sorry I'm blabbering ::>_<::
Seen

19:17
                                                                 Aurora: I'll come
Isabella: (。・ω・。)ノ♡ tysm I'll pick you up at 8:00 sharp ;)
Seen

                                           Normal POV:

Aurora couldn't help but let a small grin pull at her sour lips that never do anything except wrap around a cigarette.

While the grin is still visible on her face, she was startled by a Fragile voice "what're you smiling at" her sister curiously grins with her contagious smile which Aurora is immune to.

"Curiosity killed the cat" Aurora blandly states.