Chapter 11

I have an idea for an Apocalypse AU based off The Long Dark. I think I'll start writing about it today, storming ideas, and bleh.

Until then, heeeeeere's jOHNNY!-

-----
🇷🇺 Russia 🇷🇺
-----
It was around 5:00 pm, a few days after the incident with North and China, and I was just walking towards the park. I carried my backpack with me just because it was convenient, although I didn't really need it for anything. The park was mostly empty with a few people walking here and there, but they didn't stick around long and usually just were going down the paths. I sat in my normal spot underneath the tree, the same place I'd sat during the giant study session from a few days ago, and I held my notebook, turning to the next blank page and tapping my pencil on the page. The music in my ears was relatively depressing, so I just drew what I felt, mixed with what I was thinking about. In a way, I believe it was vent art.

Before I even knew what I was doing, my hand was already moving, pencil leaving sketched lines all over the page, shading here and there, erasing a little, doing this and that, and soon enough, I had drawn my father. Crumbling away on the page just like he'd done when I was little.

I looked at the drawing for a minute, just replaying the moment over and over in my head

I looked at the drawing for a minute, just replaying the moment over and over in my head. My heart was still heavy. I remember how he held his arms open, almost desperately, to hug me. And I just couldn't reach him before he was gone. I couldn't even hug him one last time before he crumbled away right in front of me. I couldn't even tell him I loved him back, I couldn't say goodbye...

I felt tears pricking at my eyes quickly before they ran down my cheeks. I didn't even have time to wipe them away before they did. I tore my eyes from the page and looked around, making sure nobody was there to see that, then I wiped them away.

Whatever.

I continued drawing while singing quietly to myself. It was moments like this I appreciated, being alone, being able to draw, listen to music, and sing. By myself, alone, without being annoyed by anyone else. Just myself and my thoughts...

I soon enough finished the second drawing, even though it was mostly a sketch and didn't even have a background or any details.