"You didn't take much convincing" she laughed.

"You just could have asked Ari" I deadpanned.

"But where would the fun be in that?" She tilted her head and I leaned forward and kissed her and then started walking up to meet and greet with Ari wrapped around me. We greeted her crew as they passed and sneaked kisses when we could and just had general chat about life on our way, just being us.

We arrived at meet and greet and I didn't want to interrupt her time with the fans, I let her down and kissed her before taking a seat on the sofa across from her Photo Booth. I watched her get ready to greet the fans and within a short amount of time they started entering one by one for their photographs. I watched my girl in action and sent her a smile whenever our eyes met, she would send me winks or blow me kisses. I had only once been a part of her meet and greet and that was when we met.

Flashback

"Okay girls are you ready? Do you have your tickets?" I bounced from foot to food trying to build excitement in my two moody teenage nieces. My sisters are older than me so when my oldest sister decided to have a kid I was only 10, which meant that there was not a too big of an age gap between me and my nieces. It meant that we were close, but not close enough that they still didn't find me annoying.

"Yes we have them". My niece youngest niece rolled her eyes at me. I tapped her on the head.

"Hey I'm the cool aunt remember? Who bought you Arina Grander tickets including meet and greet for Christmas, I want you to remember this when I am old and I need help finding my false teeth" I grinned sarcastically.

"Eww and its ARIANA GRANDE not ARINA GRANDER" Morgan gave a disgusted look like a typical 15 year old.

"Anyway why did you get yourself a ticket, have you even listened to a song?" Emerson the 17 year old scoffed.

"Hey don't be salty with me because your mother gave you a guys name" I gave her a pointed look. "And for your hormonal spotty information yes actually I have" I am not taking their teenage shit.

"Okay prove it, sing one of her songs." Morgan folds her arms and gives me a smug look I just want to wipe off with my boot.

But then I remember she is family.

Shit.

I really didn't know any of this chicks songs, I just thought she was super beautiful, I had heard them on the radio and thought they were good but I couldn't really recall them well enough to sing.

I bought these tickets as presents for the ungrateful brats in front of me, I know deep down they were grateful but their teenage moods refused to allow them to say thank you. I bought myself a ticket because A) I wanted to see a thing of beauty to see if it could truly exist and b) someone had to take them. My interest in music was varied but I had to admit I hadn't listened to a full Grande album.

I tried to think fast. Searching my brain for a popular song I have heard on the radio.

Oh. There's that one with the Minaj.

"okay okay, I got one" I got excited. Morgan made a motion with her hands as if to say, go on then.

"Been here all night.... been here all day.... oooo you got my booty ready to ride or die" I fake dance into them, but sing loud enough for only us to hear.

"Really?" Morgan asked me "you got my boot ready to ride or die? what are you smoking?" she looks horrified. I forget these girls idolise Ariana they will know if I got it wrong. Clearly I was not on point with the lyrics.

I suddenly feel the need to impress these kids.

"okay okay I got another one..." I close my eyes picturing the video and move my hand to the invisible beat only I can hear.