Happy Birthday Chris!

Start from the beginning

Chris: yo where tf we going ?

Jaden: nigga are you the drivers, Nope I didn't think so, so shut up and enjoy the ride

Chris: I guess this better be good cuz I could be getting some right about now

Nate: From who? Carrie ! *busts out laughing*

Chris: what the fuck might ask is so funny

Nate: *whiping tears* oh shit, nothing man nothing

Chris: no really explain cuz you the only one laughing you corny nigga

Nate: it's just that Carrie doesn't seem like the type

Chris: the type to have sex?

Nate: yea, I mean like has she done it before, is she a virgin?

Chris: listen man we bros and all but I don't know if I want to be talking about my girls virginity with you.

-
Me and Nate are close but sometimes he just asks like a bitch. Ever since my sister turned him down when we were juniors. I mean I'll never hold that against him in like a argument or anything like that because at the end of the day that's my bro.

-
Micheal: Chris know he ain't getting nothing

Everybody starts laughing.

Chris: damn ya trying to punk a nigga in his birthday.

Joshua: fizz boy Chris I'm sorry man

Chris: last time I checked in the only one with a girl so who do you really think gettin some out of all of us.

Timothy: whatever man.

Jaden: ohkay girls we're here. Get Out!

-
We all pilled out the truck and waited for Jaden to come back from parking.
I got a call from Nafia

Phone convo

Chris: hello

Nafia: happy birthday little bro

Chris: thanks happy birthday to you too

Nafia: where are you ?

Chris: *looked up at the sign* some place called Benihana I don't know Jaden and them brought me here. Did you see the cards on the table?

Nafia: did you say Benihana? I'm at Benihana and yea I took the money.

Chris: wait you're here ? with who?

Nafia: Kayla, Britney, Princess, oh and Carrie.

Chris: damn Carrie there

Nafia: are ya coming inside or what you guys should sit with us.

Chris: coming now bye.

Phone convo end

Chris: looks like there's a surprise for us in there well me and Jaden anyway.

Micheal: wait what

Jaden: what you talking about

Chris: the girls are in there nigga but a nigga starving so let's go

-
We walked in and me and Carrie made eye contact it was like it was automatic.

Carrie POV

I didn't know Chris is here I haven't seen him since yesterday with my dad it was easy talking to him through the phone but seeing him all I could think of is what my dad said, fucking asshole.

The boys walked over and everybody adjusted and Chris sat next to me.

Chris: hey

Carrie: hi babe I didn't know you were coming

Chris: neither did I, oh excuse me hi ladies the birthday boy is here

They all said I unison except for Nafia: hi Chris

-
I grabbed him by his chin and started kissing him. His friends started making noises but Chris didnt say anything he just continued to kiss me, I was glad because maybe what happened yesterday didn't change how he feels about me.

Nate: Uhm excuse me we're at the table at a nice restaurant could you two please save it for the bedroom.

Carrie: shut up Nate

Everybody in unison: ohhhhhh spicyyyy

I laughed and Nate looked a little mad

Carries POV

The waiter came and took everybody's order and the food came shortly after everybody started eating. We all talked and laughed and had a good time. I felt Chris' hand going up and down my leg. Everytime his hand went up I felt warm inside and started blushing.

Nafia: hey Carrie and Chris

Chris: *moving his hand and putting around me* I'm sorry

Nafia: damn yah some horny motherfuckers

Chris: negative

Princess: uh Nafia you should be the last one talking about being horny.

Everyone looked at Princess, then Nafia, the Jaden.

-

See before we knew the boys where coming Nafia started spilling out dirty details about her sex life and relationships while she's talking to Jaden. So Jaden has no idea what happens behind close doors with Nafia, and I would tell him but it's not my place. I probably won't even tell Chris.

-

Princess: well it's been real y'all

Nafia: tf you mean it's been real where you going?

Princess: home

Nafia: yea right girl, you going to that niggas' house

Princess: bitch bye *starts walking towards the door*

Jaden: you know what, wait up Princess your drunk let me drive you home. *getting up and walking out*

Everyone looked at Nafia and she was pissed. Nafia quickly got up and rushed to the door.

Chris: uh excuse me may we have the check please

Waiter: no problem sir, right away

He came back with the check and everybody paid for their share.

Nathan: wtf this was supposed to be a nice twin birthday dinner not, the reunion of Love & HipHop.

Chris: Nate stfu man honestly.

We all went outside to look for Nafia to make sure she didn't get ghetto on Jaden. Too late! As we got closer to the door the screaming got louder and louder.

Nafia: SO YOU JUST GONNA DRIVE THAT BITCH HOME?

Jaden: YEA WHY THE FUCK NOT, GO BACK INSIDE AND ENJOY YOUR MEAL THIS DOES NOT CONCERN YOU!

NAFIA: DOESNT CONCERN ME JADEN REALLY NÏGGA YOURE MY BOYFRIEND--

Jaden: AM I NAFI. HMM CUZ IT DONT FEEL LIKE IT ALL THIS AWKWARD SHIT SPOKEN AT THE TABLE AND IM THE LAST TO KNOW WTF IS THAT YO, GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE WITH THAT SHIT MANE, YOU ARE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND JUST CAUSE YOU GIVE ME SOME PUSSY ON THE REGULAR--

Chris: Hey! wtf yo Jaden I know Ya got something going on but that is not how you gonna talk to my fucking sister man, just get the fuck outta here bro.

Jaden: my fault. I'm out, you want the ride or not * getting into his car*

Princess: *staring at Nafia* yes daddy

Nafia started to dash over to Princess screaming but Chris grabbed her and dragged her ass the other way while Jaden drove off.

Nafia: bitch.

* this chapter has a part two*