Happy Birthday Chris!

(NOT EDITED)
Chris Pov

Yesterday wasn't the best but your boy turn 18 today so we finna turn up, as soon as I get outta bed tho. My phone buzzed on the night stand it was Carrie, damn after last night idk what to say to her but it's not her fault her dad a racist ass.

Phone convo

Chris: yes babe

Carrie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTOPHER!

Christ: awe you remember

Carrie: how could I not you're my boyfriend, so what you wanna do today?

Chris : I honestly don't care as long as I'm with you.

Carrie: I'm glad you said that cuz we're gonna spend the whole day together. So go wash your ass

Chris: or you could come and do it for me

Carrie: but then who's gonna wash mine, don't answer that

Chris: ha it's ok babe I'll see you later cuz hanging out with my niggas soon then the rest of the day is me and you.

Carrie: ohkay see you later hun bye

Chris: later

-

Chris POV

Damn getting mad texts and Facebook stuff). I checked my texts to see mad happy birthday texts from my teammates, damn even coach Evans. I scrolled down to see a text from my ex Amanda, i opened the message to see Amanda nude! OH NAH. I not even gonna lie she had a nice body and that's the only thing I got with her for. Her face was trash, but that ass though omg but I had to end it as soon as she started hoeing it up with the rest my team and her body wasn't doing it for me anymore. I made a fuck nigga mistake and called her..

and she answered

Phone Convo

Amanda: hey babe

Chris: don't play with me I ain't shit to you and you know that

Amanda: so then why the fuck you called me, did you like your birthday present.

Chris: mandy- I mean Amanda listen I have a girlfriend so that shit need to stop cuz nothing between us is beginning.

Amanda: you sure Chris cuz my body is smoking and you can see it in person instead of behind your screen

Chris: nah I'm cool don't pull shit like that again cuz if my girl see it I don't know what might happen.

click

-

Chris POV

Had to hang up on a hoe she fucking reckless. Time to get in the shower and hit up the bros.

-

Fresh out the shower.

Nate: yo we outside you ready nigga

Chris: yea on my way out.

-
I walked downstairs to see a birthday card from my mom it said "Happy Birthday Baby sorry I couldn't be there on you're big day" with 200 hundred dollars attached. I took the money and dropped the card on the table. She can't buy me, but with cash like that how could I turn it down? I walked out.

Nate, Jaden, Micheal, Joshua, Timothy and my other teammates were here in Jadens truck I pilled in with them and we started rapping "Shmoney Dance"

" All this Shmoney in my pocket cause I'm lit
All this Shmoney in my pocket cause I'm lit
I bust a Shmoney dance, now she on my d*ck
I bust my Shmoney dance, now she on my d*ck
But who them boys right there? Those my Shmurdas
I brr with that, ah-ah-ah, you get Shmurdered
But who them boys right there? Those my Shmurdas
I brr with the ah-ah-ah, you get Shmurdered "