Part 2

Chris: you like causing shit don't you

Nafia: what TF you mean Chris I know you seen what just happened yo.

Carrie POV
They've been going on like this since Jaden pulled off with Princess earlier. As they continued to go back and forth about Nafia's altercation I went upstairs took off my clothes and got into Chris' shower.

-

Chris: listen Nafia I don't want to tell you how to live your life but if you want to keep on following behind Jaden that's on you. *walking away to his room*

Chris POV

Sigh. Why Nafia just can't listen to me for a change? Where the hell did Carrie go? I have to pee.

-

Chris walked into the hot steamy bathroom and took his pee, washed his hands. He then creeped up to the shower curtain while the water ran he said..

Chris: so you just gonna use a nigga hot water, damn

Carrie: my bad babe I felt dirty and needed a hot shower.

Chris: it's cool, are you clean now?

Carrie: yea I guess why?

Chris: just asking babe *taking off his clothes* (I'm getting some) he thought.
-

Chris POV
This seems like a perfect opportunity to get closer to Carrie and I mean closer like body to body close. I'm gonna be a real creep nigga and slideeeee in the shower.
-

Carrie: omg fucking creep *laughing*

Chris: what what are you talking about? If anything your a creep this is definitely my shower.

-
Chris POV
I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful body, how could she be so insecure about it. Clothes really downplay her, her body was crazy. Maybe I need to her out of them more often.

-

Carrie POV
No what is he looking at, my body is so ugly and pale. He's probably disgusted and now blind at the sight of my hideous skin. I took my hands and tried to cover all the flaws, which was everything but it's kinda hard with only 2 arms.

Chris: what are you doing?

Carrie: covering my hideous body

Chris: are you crazy what's hideous about it?

Carrie: everything

Chris: I don't see it, you know what I see, I see a beautiful mixed woman, with a rocking body, with a great personality and her handsome ass boyfriend. why ca---

Carrie POV
Before he could say anything else I smashed my lips into his, my heart started race as the water streamed down our faces and his hand moved up and down my body. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist it was getting serious when..

-
Knock, Knock

Chris: ughh, YES

Nafia: Nathan's here he said he wants to talk to you

Chris: Damn! This nigga *whisper*

Nafia: he downstairs

Chris: iight *turning the water off

Carrie: uhm you not going downstairs are you?

Chris: yea I gotta see what's going on

Carrie: are fucking kidding?

Chris: I know, I know I'm sorry *kissing her than walking out the bathroom.

Carrie: asshole *whisper*

Chris POV

Whatever chance I had of getting some for my birthday today is out the window, but this sounds important because this nigga Nate dont ever really come to my house since the shit between him and Nafia. so I made my way downstairs.

Nate: yo Chris

Chris: yea?

Nate: wassup mane what you doing

Chris: well I WAS about to get a piece of ass but now you here so what you want

Nate: nah I just came here to talk about something.

Chris: yess nigga

Nate: can you put a shirt on cuz I don't feel comfortable talking to your nipples bro

Chris: *grunts* iight man *getting up and walks upstairs*

Carrie: ugh ever heard of knocking

Chris: ever heard of my room

Carrie: shut up *punches him playfully*

Chris: ugh do it again *bites lip*

Carrie: ew omg, you're a mess you know that.

Chris: but you love me tho

Carrie: somebody need to stop lying to you.

Chris: whatever *putting on his shirt* alright I'll be right back going to see what this nigga wants.

Carrie: okay *putting on her clothes*

Chris: woah wait, what are you doing?

Carrie: getting dressed

Chris: why

Carrie: because you going downstairs and I'm not sitting in here by myself naked.

Chris: you not gonna be by yourself im coming right back.

Carrie: ohkay, I'll be here...

Chris: Ohkay...

Carrie: ...naked...

Chris: ...I know...

Carrie: ...horny...

Chris: goddammit Carrie please don't

Carrie: *laughing*

Chris: *leaving* fucking tease

_____

Chris: iight Nate what's up

Nate: I talked to Jaden

Chris: and...

Nate: he says he wants to apologize

Chris: so where the fuck he at then

Nate: he said he don't wanna come here because he not ready to see your sister yet.

Chris: yo Nate I'm not gonna lie to you, Jaden needs to man the fuck up, he always blowing shit out of proportion. What he said to my sister was mad disrespectful and this is why I didn't want them to get "together" in the first place; something like this would happen to the two most dramatic people in the world. You tell him whenever he's ready to stop acting like bitch come holla at me because he know where I be.

Nate: iight man, I ain't got shit to do br--

Chris: -but I do my nigga so... You ain't gotta leave but I'm getting the hell out--- *turning his head to a noise in the kitchen* ehm

Carrie: *turning around* what??

Chris: don't you have some where to be?

Carrie: nope *giggling*

Chris: ok keep laughing, I'll remember that, iight Nate lets play 2k or some shit.

Nate: bet. You bout to get whooped tho.

Chris: so let's play shit talker.