Papers and submission

Start from the beginning

As it turns out the 'apartment ' was small. There was one bathroom, a small kitchen, and living room, complete with a spacious bedroom which happened to be the largest room by far, and had seven beds shoved into it. Jungkook sighed, but did not complain. this was unnerving to him. Even if it was only a trial period.
"So...." Hoseok said, allowing the word to drift off.
"I'm hungry, I'm going to make us some food." Jungkook look at jin. " Jin-ssi, you can cook? "
"What? Is it too girly for you?" Jin shot back at Jungkook venomous. Jungkook shrunk backwards curling in on himself.
"N-No Sunbaenim, I-I just wanted to know if you needed help. I-I would be able to help." Jin felt guilty at seeing the youngest so, frozen. The position was concerning. Head down, shoulders lowered, back straight, arms clasped tightly behind his back, color pulling away from his knuckles. "I meant no insult," the boy whispered, not daring to look up.
Suddenly it struck, Jimin and Taehyung first. The position the youngest was in. And they couldn't help but stare in horror, in shock. Jimin nudged Taehyung, after all, the boy had at least made direct eye contact with him more than once. Clearly he was more comfortable with Taehyung then anyone else.
Taehyung approached Jungkook softly, he lightly placed a hand on his shoulder, feeling the muscles tense underneath his fingers, but otherwise the boy did nothing.
"Jungkook-ah, you are not in trouble. Jin hyung just gets twitchy when people mention his cooking. He got bullied for it a lot. Umm sure he would be delighted to finally have some help in the kitchen. The rest of us can't do anything in the kitchen to save our lives." Taehyung said softly. " Right jimhyung? " Taehyung said, his eyes showing just what Jin better do.
"Of course. I've been needing help. The last time Namjoon almost set the place on fire." Namjoon stared in offense. " come on Jungkookie, you can chop the vegetables! " Jungkook looked up and smiled, happily following Jin into the kitchen.
The rest of the members stayed in the small room.
"What the hell?" Hobi said first.
" He was ready to be punished, " Jimin said quietly. The rest stared.
"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked through grit teeth.
" The position? " Jimin reminded. They just stared. Jimin frowned.
"Really hyungs?" Taehyung spoke up. " head down in respect. Body bent slightly forwards, with his shoulders lowered and his hands behind his back, leaving him entirely open to whatever punishment is decided. The position was commonly used about 30 to 40 years ago for severe offenses, but it was changed since then, considered too...barbaric for some. Still, among certain community's it is used, I'm sure Hobihyung knows, " Taehyung said with a suggestive smirk, Hobi glared at him. "Anyways, in that position, it is seen as to show complete submission to whatever authority, because there's no way for them to protect themselves in time for whatever strike is used. It also leaves all of the vital organs and pressure points open and easily accessible. I'm sure Hobi hyung knows." Taehyung couldn't resist.
" I'm confused, " yoongi said. "What vital pressure points?" Taehyung looked at Hobi expectantly. The elder sighed heavily.
   "jiminah, come here." He said with a sigh. Jimin moved forwards easily placing himself in front of Hobi. "Assume the same position," Jimin did so, exactly it was uncanny. " There are a few easily accessible points someone can strike in a pose like this. " hobi explained to Yoongi. "Anywhere along the torso, legs, navel, and even the neck. What Taehyung was talking about are two pressure points in the back of the neck, which can essentially force a person into their knees, leaving them in an even further submissive pose, and vulnerable position." Hobi said, he waited for the hum of approval from Jimin before quickly grabbed the back of the neck with the palm of his hand and pressing down, which caused Jimin to almost immediately go to his knees. Yoongi stared, jaw wide.
"Now, up " hobi commanded, and Jimin stood once more resuming Jungkook's position. "Even if they tried to fight the force urging them down, they would have difficulty." Hobi explained, once more taking Jimin by the nape . "Go ahead," he said, and Jimin did what he could to escape, but it was useless. The position force d his head down, his arms couldn't reach Hobi 's hand, and Hobi easily managed to maintain the hold and still stand far enough away that Jimin couldn't hurt him. Not to mention the placement of Hobi's middle finger pressed along a pressure point inbetween the spinal column, slowing his movements greatly. Hobi easily released Jimin again, and rubbed his shoulder, whispering 'good boy '.
"Now, there are two ways Jungkook could know this pose. One, he was trained to be submissive, and likely ended up abused by his trainer because of the severity of the action. Or two, he is naturally submissive, which would cause for the immediate poisoning, and was likely abused or extremely mistreated. "
"How do we figure which?" Namjoon asked. Hobi smiled.
" Easy. Among all of us, Jungkook is the most submissive, clearly. But, if he is naturally submissive he will instinctively listen to the most dominant people within the group, while disregarding the commands of a lower level group mate if it somehow conflicts" Hobi continued eagerly. "The two most dominant in this group are me and Taehyung, Jimin is the most submissive, barring Jungkook. This means Jungkook will, if his submissive nature is natural, obey commands given in order from most dominant to least. Another thing he will likely do is be sensitive to suggestion. "
"Suggestion?" Namjoon cut him off. Taehyung rolled is eyes.
" Saying I wish I had a bottle of water, versus Go get me a bottle of water. " he explained quickly. Hobi nodded in agreement.
"Also, if he is, as I suspect, naturally submissive, and has not been trained at all or properly, he will probably apologize a lot, for small things, or things that aren't even directly his fault." Hobi explained. " Which is why it is incredibly important that they be trained. "
"So, we test him, if positive, we train him?" Namjoon clarified.
" Exactly, "