Stop right there!. How can someone look so fucking handsome and gorgeous just wearing such a simple outfit.

Okay, my insecurities will hit in 3, 2, 1.

I am shit scared now!

I think I might faint.

With alot of courage I take a step and almost trip on my boots and walk to my mom.

"umm.... Hey you ready to leave?" he asks me scratching the back of his neck.

"umm..... Yeah let's go" I say.

"guys have fun and just forget about curfew today" my mom says and winks.

"mom!" I exclaim and exit the house while caiden just chuckles.

I close the door and walk to see caiden looking at me seductively.

Literally just watching me like I am a walking TV show.

Oh that licking of lips!

Why caiden? Why? Why so much torture?

"amber...... I have no fucking words!" caiden says and I blush and look down.

"love, show me that blush. I love it when you do that" he says stepping forwards and lifting my chin.

I smile at his words.

"let's go, otherwise we'll be late" I say.

"a little too desperate. I see"

"uh.... No it's fine.... If... We. Go late" I stutter.

"sorry I am kidding" he says and open my door.

"shut up caiden, don't be cocky atleast today" I hear him mumble and I smile at his dorky words.

He gets in and we both fasten our seat belts.

He presses on the gas and I hold my breath.

This is really happening.

"so where are we going?" I ask and and switch on the radio.

The fm play 'love me like you do' from ellie Goulding.

"it's a surprise" he say and smiles

"caiden I hate it when this happens, tell me please"

"love, just wait" he says and my heart flutters. This time it was different,he called me 'love' several times before but this time it held emotion.

"okay. But fast I need to know" I say my curiosity acting up.

To be honest I am very VERY curious.

Mabye I am just restless.

We drive for some time and I see the sun setting from my window, I quickly  get a picture sunsets are just magical.
Painting the whole sky with vibrant colors and leaving all in awe.

The song on the radio changes from 'love me like you do' to 'lovely' from billie eilish.

Oh I just love that woman!

I just sway with the music, and the car stops.

I see outside the car window and my body just warms to the scene in front of me. A small set up has been made with candles everywhere. I get out of the car. A stick holding some fluffy light pink material from either sides and a mattress in between almost like a tent but with opening, throw pillows covering the entire bed.