"About what?" he asked without looking back, or slowing down at all.

"I just have a few questions for you. My name is Celia-"

"I don't do interviews."

I picked up the pace so that I was now close enough to where I could grab his arm. Once I did so, I quickly ran in front of him so that I was in his path. He stopped. "It's not an interview."

"Then what is it?" he asked as he yanked his arm out of my grasp yet again.

"I-I ..." Out of the corner of my eye I saw that a few people were watching us.

"Spit it out."

"I need-"

"You need what?"

"I ... I have a proposal for you," I said quietly, to where I figured only he could hear me.

"Oh. Kay. ... I'm listening."

"What would you say if I told you that I have a plan of how you and the other aces could help put a stop to the war?" I whispered.

"I would say ..." he started quietly. "That you are crazy!" he spat before starting to walk away again. "Now leave me alone before I call the authorities."

"Wait!" I grabbed his arm again.

"Stop grabbing me!"

"You've never heard the myth about the four aces?" I asked him softly. I could tell that quite a few people had taken interest in what I was doing talking to him, so I tried to play it cool.

"Oh I have, but it's just that: a myth," he said, sounding annoyed.

"But that's just it! It's not a myth!"

"What?"

I grabbed Winder's arm and pulled him around a corner, so that less, make that no people were now watching our interaction. "I said stop grabbing me!" Winder said sternly, clearing ticked off at me.

"People just say it's a myth to try and keep us from ever coming together."

"What people? And what do you mean by 'us?'"

"I-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Winder said, cutting me off. "How do I know that this isn't some kind of joke to get me arrested or something?" Winder started looking all around him frantically.

"... What are you doing?"

"Looking for any spies or secret cameras," he said as if it was obvious. He then grabbed both my arms and moved me back so that I was up against the brick wall of one of the street shops. "Who sent you? How much do you want to keep quiet?" He pulled a wad of bills out of his back jean pocket.

"Winder-"

"A hundred? Two hundred? A Thousand? Money is not an issue for-"

"Winder, nobody sent me," I said with a chuckle. Winder was clearly not amused. I sighed. "Look at the back of my neck," I said before bending my head forward. I looked back up at him as soon as I heard him gasp and he let go of my arms.

"Oh ... my ... Diamonds," he said in shock. "Y-you're an ace."

"Yes, I am," I said as I quickly rolled my neck in an attempt to get the kinks out of it. I took a deep breath. "So just hear me out, okay? Please?"

Winder looked side to side and behind him before looking back at me and letting out a sigh. "Follow me," he instructed. "And don't say anymore until we get there."