"Yeah well I already told you, Lady, that the jeans were $60.99 before they went on sale." He shoved the price tag in her face. "And they are clearly now $32.99, just like the price tag says."

"Get your hand, out of my face," the woman warned as she shoved the tag he was holding back towards him. I just continued to watch from near the door.

"Then stop trying to charge me a higher price!" Winder barked. "There's five more pairs of these jeans in the sales rack, and they all say $32.99!"

"It's not my problem if you can't afford it," the woman said with a smirk.

"Please, I can afford anything in this store, honey. You don't know me, and I don't have to explain myself to you."

"Well if you can 'afford anything in this store' buy the jeans at their original price: $60.99."

"Nowhere does it say that an ace has to pay the original price."

"And nowhere does it say that an ace is welcome in this store."

"It's a free suit, I can do what I want."

"So you think."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means exactly what you think it means, Ace." I had no idea what that meant.

"Look, will you just ring these up already? I got a lot of other things I could be doing other than going around in circles with you."

"I will, so long as you pay the $60.99."

"That's not gonna happen."

"Then get out of my shop."

Winder somewhat forcefully threw the jeans at the woman. "Gladly." He then started walking towards the door.

"Rave!" the woman called towards the back of the store. Next thing I knew, a 300-pound-looking guy came storming out of the back and over to her. "Take out the trash," she said pointing over in Winder's direction as he continued towards where I was standing. The big guy bolted over to Winder, and picked him up by wrapping one arm around his waist.

"I was leaving!" Winder shouted as he attempted to kick the guy with no such luck.

"Put him to the curb, Rave!" the woman called out as they got close to the front door. The lady who was looking around in the store then walked up to the register with a few items in her hands. "Find everything alright?" the woman asked the lady sweetly-her personality was like night and day.

"Excuse me Miss," the big guy said to me as he walked by and carried Winder out the door.

"Let go of me!" Winder demanded. Next thing I knew, the big guy literally tossed Winder so that he landed flat on his stomach. Fortunately Winder had used his hands to keep his face from smashing against the concrete. The big guy looked down at him, brushing his hands together as if his work there was done, before walking back into the shop.

"And stay out!" the woman from behind the counter yelled as I went running out of the shop and over to where Winder had landed. Though people looked to see what all the commotion was about, they all turned the other cheek when they realized that it was Winder who was on the ground.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, grabbing his arm to help him up.

But Winder didn't want my help. He ripped his arm out of my hands as he stood up on his own. "Just peachy," he mocked as he dusted himself off. He then took off without saying another word to me.

"Hey! Wait! Winder!" I called after him as I ran to catch up.

"That's my name," he jeered.

I was now walking a couple steps behind him. "I-I need to talk to you."