"I don't think she took it that way."

"Right...and how did you take it?"

"To have a half-naked, extremely hot wet older woman against me? It was fun." I said with a smirk. I remembered the way it felt to have her body against mine, and how with each movement her body rubbed against me in the most delicious way. She was so soft and I could tell I affected her by the way her heart was racing. And she was warm...so warm...But I'm sure it was just from the water.

Jus the hot water.

"Namjoon...." He started but I cut him off.

"Just leave it Tae."

He stayed silent for a minute. "Okay fine. But I really liked her brother. If you do something to fuck with her and it messes up my chances with him I'll hurt you."

"Right." I rolled my eyes. I felt this heavy feeling in my stomach at the thought of messing with her. I didn't like the idea at all. I took another bite of my cereal before Tae spoke again.

"Is Kook home?"

"I haven't heard him so I don't think so."

"Ha!" he laughed pulling out his phone. "I never would have guessed that he would be into anything poly."

"Don't be insulting. Those are your lover boy's friends."

"I'm not judging." He said putting his phone down. "I'm just surprised that Kookie agreed to the date. Jimin is pretty hot though." he grinned.

"Mhmm." I said sill paying attention to my cereal.

"You okay?" He asked, but I didn't really hear him. "Hyung?...Hyung!"

"What?"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Is this about last night? You're acting weird. What really happened?"

"Nothing, I told you I flirted and danced, that's it."

"So you spent the entire night in the hot tub with her?"

"No, not the entire night. She showed me her art studio before we got in the water."

"Wow...really?"

"What's so wow about that?"

"Well Jin hyung told me a little about her while we were out and he said that it's kind of like her get away, or safe zone. She doesn't really let anyone in."

"How did that come up?"

"I commented about the painting they have hanging above the mantal and he told me that she painted it. I said I wanted to see more of her stuff and he said 'good luck' because she doesn't really show people things she's working on."

I was staring at Taehyung now. That is such contrast to what I experienced. When I asked to see her work she didn't even hesitate to bring me into her art room. She answered my questions and even painted in front of me. I wonder why.

"Oh well..." I shrugged. "I don't know then."

"Well that's cool. Maybe you guys can at least be friends." he said getting up.

"Yeah..." I mumbled. "Friends..."

"I'm going to go shower. Do you need me to do anything today?"

"Oh um no. We still have to wait until the contracts come in. They are due for renewing and I know there were some things Dad wanted to change. I just can't remember what they were."

"Oh...okay. Well when they come in is it something I can help with?"

"Of course." I smiled. "This is our company now, not just mine."

"I know but I don't really know anything about this stuff."

"You know about marketing and that's what matters. It's my job to get you materials and your job to make magic happen."

"Just like dad used to say." he smiled.

I nodded. "Exactly."

"Well does that mean we have a few days before work again?"

"I think the contractor said that they would be in by next Wednesday. So we've got a while."

"PERFECT." he said dramatically making me laugh.

"Why?"

"Because Jin asked me to another date in a few nights and I didn't want to have to schedule it around traveling."

"You won't have to travel anymore Tae. That's why we moved here."

"OH...right. Well still. I think that the real magic is going to be between me and Seokjin." He said wiggling his eye brows.

"Right." I said shaking my head at him.

"I have one more question."

"What is it?"

"Do you have a crush on Noona?" he asked with a smirk.

I let my face fall a little and I stood up taking my bowl to the sink. "Don't be stupid Tae. You know I'm not interested in anyone like that. Not anymore."

"She's not MInah."

"How do you know that?" I snapped at him wiping around.

He pushed his lips together and just looked at me. The silence in the room was a little awkward before he let out a sigh. "I'm sorry, I don't know that."

"Exactly." I said walking passed him. "So keep your thoughts to yourself."

"Alright, alright." he said walking up behind me. "But you could get to know her."

"Tae!"

"Okay fine." He said holding up his hands in surrender. "I'm sorry I won't say anything else."

"Thank you."

He let out a sigh and I watched him walk into his bedroom. I walked into mine, immediately going into my bathroom to take a shower. I needed to relax. As I stripped down, I couldn't help but notice that I had a bit of paint on my shirt. It made me think of her.

The way she didn't even notice that I was in the room when she smeared that paint all over her canvas. The way her eyes watched each move. Her breathing had almost stopped and when she pulled back her eyes were wet with tears and my heart clenched at the sight, even at the memory.

She said she was lonely.

I know how that feels.

She said she was feeling her loneliness as she pushed it out of her and into the canvas. My heart almost hurt for her. I didn't know her very well but she seemed nice.

I turned on the shower and got in, keeping the water cool at first.

Maybe Tae was on to something, we could at least be friends. That way she wouldn't be lonely anymore.

I wouldn't be lonely anymore either.