Altered Event: Two Darkstalkers VS One Angry Boi

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

(Skip to 0:13. Video by sol)

Clash and Darkstalker threw themselves into eatchother. The pure bulk of Darkstalker made Clash Skid backwards. Clash growled in pain. This pain only annoyed him. He snarled and pushed back. He forced Darkstalker backwards with his own strength and grasped the side of his neck. He slammed Darkstalker on the ground. Darkstalker let out a wet cough of blood as Clash flung him to the left, Darkstalker rolled and tumbled away. He got up and felt the gashes on his neck. His evil grin was now a fearful scowl, he realized he could be killed by Clash.

"I'm gonna put an end to you..." Clash growled, his eyes bloodshot.

"I haven't killed anyone." Darkstalker tried to appeal to him.

"You were going to. Your magic will plunge all of Pyrrhia into blood and madness." Clash opened his jaws and lept forward, slamming his fist next to Darkstalker. Darkstalker sidestepped  and went to slam Clash with his giant tail. Clash shielded himself with his wing, flexing to make the spikes jut out. Darkstalker's tail slammed into Clash, leaving him flying into an icy mointainside. His spines shattered, the shards embedding themselves in Darkstalker's tail.

"You can't win. I will heal." Darkstalker said, as the gashes on his neck closed.

"My spines grow even after being detatched." Clash chuckled as he saw a new wave of pain hit Darkstalker.

"You bastard!" Darkstalker tried to retrieve the spines to no evail. Clash saw the look in his eyes. The look he yearned to have from darkstalker.

A look of fear.

Darkstalker gave up on removing the spines and lept into the sky. Clash and a hidden Turtle pursued him, leaving behind the nightwings and icewings.

Clash would hunt Darkstalker throughout the icewing kingdom, engaging in short scuffles and embedding more of his spines in Darkstalker.

Eventually,  Clash had chased Darkstalker to the skywing kingdom. He pursued Darkstalker in the clouds until they reached Scarlet's palace, now bring ruled by qween Ruby.

"Bam! Crash! Scratch!" Cliff was playing with a big nightwing toy and a small dragon toy he covered in thorns. Clash was blown through the wall by Darkstalker, his hand around Clash's throat.

"Hi Cliff!" Clash greeted and clawed Darkstalker on the snout and kicked him away. "Bye Cliff!" Clash got up and shot up in pursuit of Darkstalker.

"Do you realy insist on chasing me all over Pyrrhia!?!?!?" Darkstalker roared.

"Yup!!!" Clash dove and slammed his arm into Darkstalker's back, embedding more spikes in him. Darkstalker spun around and sliced at Clash with outstretched claws. Darkstalker landed a 3 digit gouge where Clash's chin met his neck. Clash fell back in pain. Darkstalker took this chance to blast fire in his face. Clash used his last ounce of energy to fly upwards and divebomb Darkstalker, shoulder tackling the spines on his entire right side into Darkstalker's chest. The two dragons went limp and plummeted from the sky.

"Clash!!!" Turtle made himself visible again and dove towards the bloody ball of spines. Before Turtle could grab him. Clash managed to wake himself up and opened his wings, catching a warm draft of air. "Are you okay?" Turtle cruised to his side.

"Fine... never better." Clash said weakly.

"You need to- DODGE!!!" Turtle yelled mid sentance as a tree flew in between them. Darkstalker was dislodging trees and boulders from the ground and throwing them in the sky. Darkstalker was enchanting them, making them target Clash and Turtle like heat seeking missiles. Clash was weaving and rolling around the objects while Turtle floundered aimlessy, somehow not being hit in his chotic twisting amd turning. Both of them were trying to fly down towards Darkstalker to no avail. "Ah! Woo! Hey! Ow!!!" Turtle was finaly hit in the face with a rock. But the small projectile crumpled on impact. "Wait a minute... Clash! Get behind me!" Turtle roared and Clash banked behind him. Turtle and Clash dove straight down. Turtle blew through the trees and boulders like they were clumps of dirt. Turtle had remembered he had enchanted his scales to be harder than diamonds. The duo shot down towards the ground, aiming right at Darkstalker.