Chapter four

☆ Samia Smith ☆

Happiness consumed me. Wherever I there was a smile present on my face, I never thought I'd have this feeling back.

I caught a flight from the New York to London, without Kieron, he has a match tonight, usually I'd be attending but my schedule says otherwise. I have the Brits tonight and I'll be performing with the British girl group, little mix.

Our single Woman like me has done numbers and I'm excited to be performing with them again, last time I did was at the Vmas with Nicki Minaj. That was a dream come true.

I smile brightly as I walk the carpet, I tried not to squint my eyes too much at the intense flashes, I soon joined the girls (jesy, perrie, leigh) and we took photos together.

I'm not sure why but the sight of shawn posing caught my attention. He seemed lost and uncomfortable... this takes me back to out first event together.

- 5 years earlier ...

Shawn balanced on his heels, nervously. He looked uncomfortable and out of place, it wasnt a good feeling for him.

Despite standing, smiling and posing photos with the FH girls he didnt know them, they didnt care to get to know him either.

He was a minute away from leaving the whole event when the sound of screaming fans increased in numbers.

Curiously, they all turn their heads to see what all this commotion was for, lo and behold, the sight of a smiling Sami Smith caused a goofy grin to appear on his face.

She speeds up her walking and hugs the boy tightly, she let go and placed her hand on his arm, smiling up at him warmly.

"Hi, how are you?"

"Good, how are you."

"I'm good I just came back from-"

He didnt focus on what she was rambling about, it was hard to focus on anything but her as she stood there in a light pink dress and barely any makeup.

Natural always looked good on her.

It was different with Sami, she was the only person he'd had a full conversion with. She was funny in a different way, she was accidentally funny.

She was that one friend that could do and say absolutely anything but it'd just be naturally funny.

He loved that about her.

☆ present

She tapped on the giants shoulder, he turns and immediately smiles at the beautiful girl.

"You look lost." He places his arm around her waist and they take photos, they try not to move their lips much as they talk.

"You're always here for me, thank you for that." He smiles, appreciative of her.