Foot of the train (Curtis)

Being down at the foot of the train wasn't exactly.. the best. To be honest, it was fucking horrible, but my friend Edgar makes it bearable to say the least. He's entertaining, I met him before the world went into the second ice age and everything turned to shit and he introduced me to this really handsome guy- but that's just a bonus.

——

"I hate this shit.." I mumble as we collect the so called 'protein' bars from soldiers.
"Tell me about it, these shit can shove itself up Wilford's ass hole." I chuckle at Edgar's comment, walking back to where we sleep. We dodge the people walking the opposite way to us. It's never been very open at the foot, always cramped and uncomfortable, you get squished between the beds on either side of you- the only perk of this is that your close to your love interest. My bed is opposite Edgar's and Curtis', meaning I see Curtis when I wake up and before I fall to sleep.

"Train to fucking Y/N!" I'm broken out of my trance by Edgar waving his hand in front of my face rapidly. We've reached our beds and I didn't even realise Curtis staring at me from the top bunk, the blood rushes to my cheeks making me blush a deep crimson.
"Y/N, I know you was thinking about our friend Curtis here. All the dirty thing thing you want to do to him." Edgar shakes Curtis' knee, I softly slap him across his dirty cheek. Not daring to look at Curtis I quickly shush Edgar and turn to walk away.

"Hey, hey, hey, wait! Y/N! Please!" Curtis calls for me, I can hear his feet bang against the metal floor of the Snowpiercer. I speed up, weaving through the metal post that hold the beds up.

Suddenly, hands are on my shoulders, I'm dragged back and spun around.
"Hi.." Curtis smiles- lovingly? "You know.. I would mind if you were think about me, sexually or not, I think about you to..." He whispered the lasts part in my ear. Once again my cheeks gains colour.
"I-I, y-you-you, w-wait." I stutter, eyes shooting wide open. "You think about me to?"
Curtis chuckles, "Of course I do, ever since Edgar introduced us." I bite my lip, smiling widely, cheeks still red and hot.

I slowly look up at Curtis, him looking down at me. He starts to lean in, turning his head to the left and closing his eyes. I follow suit. Our lips meet in a long waited kiss, moulding together perfectly. I smile into it, happy he reciprocates the feelings. We break apart, needing air. He leans his forehead against mine and breathes heavily, smiling.

"I would ask you on a date but, we're on a train, with nowhere to go and nothing romantic about it."
"Well, I'd say yes anyway"

We kiss again, this time interrupted by Edgar.

"Get a fucking room you horny bitches!"
"Way to ruin the moment, dickhead!"

A/N: If you haven't watched Snowpiercer I highly recommend it. It's on Netflix, rated 15+ and has (and I quote) strong, bloody violence and bad language- brought to you by Edgar.