07

Mira

It's one of the most awaited competitions for Mira, she's been preparing for this since half a month ago and right now, she's in her dressing room on where she's waiting for her name to be called. She's undeniably shaking from in and out but tried her best to not show it but her manager can see right through her.

"It's okay Mira, you'll be fine it's not like it's your first time performing in front of people." her manager said.

"This competition is not some any other competition that I've entered, this competition is a real deal, that results can't be falsified and my parents will be here and I'm gonna show them that I'm capable of being number one without their help." Mira said that made her manager. It's rare to see Myrtelle being hype up.

"And I know you can do it," she smiled in her managers statement.

Someone knock her door revealing one of the stuffs, saying it's time. She started shaking again but still tried to act normal and made her way to the backstage where she met her rivals. There are 12 contestants including her, they did draw lots to identify who's going to be the first wherein she got number seven, after that, the competition started with contestant number one.

While other contestants watch the others performance, Mira stayed at the back trying to compose herself and shake off the nervous feeling she's currently in. She took deep breaths but still hasn't managed to calm herself so she decided to walk around a little.

"Hey, did you know the one who got the number seven?"

She immediately hid herself when she heard her, she took a glance to see contestants number eight and three.

"Isn't she the heiress of the Myoui family?" contestant number three asked back making the other ballerina nodded. "What about her?"

"All the competition she have been, all the results were falsified because her parents bought it from their money." contestant number eight said.

"Well as expected, she's rich and she can buy anything. But too bad she can't buy talent and skills." contestant number three said and laughed. "In the end, she's still a bitch and spoiled brat who's into the thought that money can buy anything."

Mira clenched her fist upon hearing that but she can't blame them, they are not to blame but her parents are, but still she can't shake off the fact that really hurts her.

"But I salute her for joining this competition, I mean this competition can't be bought by money so which means her wealth won't help." contestant number eight said. "I can't wait see her perform, I'll bet it will the worst!"

"Yeah, serves her right for falsifying all the results until now!" the two then laugh and soon after that she never heard them so she get out from her hiding spot.

Her tears started to fall and her confidence drop out entirely, leaving her with nothing and in her knees. She wanted to tell those girls that they are not entirely right but she can't help it since that's what her parents made, the other competitors might as well know about her, just thinking about it, it really made her cry.

"Here..." a handkerchief suddenly pops on in her vision. "The competition just started and you haven't performed yet and you are now crying because of joy."

Her eyes widen upon realizing the owner of the voice. She look to see Ren handling her a handkerchief, she immediately stood up.

"What are you doing here!?" she whispered.

"I came here to cheer for you and since I know you'll win, I also came here to congratulate you." Ren said calmly.

"Not that! This area is off limits for civilians, how did you pass the guards?"