metaknight AGAIN CUZ I LOVE HIM OKAY

Metaknight can secretly sing. He loves doing it in fact. But only when he knows there's NO ONE around that can hear him.

He also loves musicals. He knows all the words to at least 8 musicals. What an icon. He loves the classic musicals along with some modern ones. (Considering they exist in the kirby universe) he bops to them.

He makes always sure hes completely alone when he sings.  Until one day hes walking around the seemingly empty corridor and starts singing quietly to himself......and someone else.

Magolor walked down the hallway not entirely sure where he was going. he was just walking. Walking? Flying? I dunno. He stops in his tracks when he hears far away footsteps and a deep beautiful voice quietly singing.

He was entranced by the voice. So deep and and calming. He quickly snapped out of it when he remembered the only one with a voice that deep and that uncomforgetable accent.

It was 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Metaknight stopped walking as soon as he saw magolor standing there. he starred at magolor who was trying to spit out some form of apology but just couldnt find his words. Metaknight was lucky he had a mask on because practically his entire face was red from embarrasment.

"Y-you heard nothing." Was all the poor shy knight could muster to spit out after a while of listening to magolor try and say some mix of an apology and a compliment. He quickly hurried past magolor avoiding eye contact.

"Wait! I thought it was beauiful!" The egg called out.

"You heard nothing remeber!" Metaknight said turning the corner.

"Oh...okay. I wont tell anyone" he giggled it was fun having a secret. And possible blackmail but he would never stoop that low!

Well..... Maybe he would?....nah.