lullaby

lmao no one is reading this but im gonna keep uploading cuz i love writing hehe

Plus I already have 5 chapters written and each is 4k words and I wont not publish them

Ebony's pov:

I dislike them. All of them. All of these people are nothing but worms, their existence is just pointless, if im here why do they even bother be alive? I don't get how stupid they are. I think to myself as I glare at the students in the cafeteria eating my lunch,

and finally my eyes fall on the girl I despised the most. She really thinks she's the coolest going around beating people and being intimidating. Anyone can be intimidating, I can be intimidating not only her. But as much as i hate her, i want her, i want her blue eyes to pierce me, i want her long fingers to touch me i really want her to be mine and under my command. I hate how just by walking pass her i feel weak and faint, how the mix of cigarettes and perfume turn me on, her tall figure with her cold look that makes me feel some type of way. I want them all. I wanna feel her lips on every inch of my body oh god I want her so bad.

The group of people that are walking towards me distracted me from my thoughts "Hey Ebony! Eating alone again? We can join you!" Says a group of people consisting of 3 girl and 2 guys, i throw a fake a smile and stand up "oh thank you ever so much! But i am actually leaving now I've got something to do." I say the last sentence as i fake a frown "its okay Ebony maybe next time" i nod "alrighty! See you later!" And walk off

Who the fuck do they think they are to just come and approach me? Do they think they're in my level? I don't need anyone everyone is just lame. I go to my locker, take a lunch box and head to the lab, i sit on a corner on the floor and start biting on my apple. they always ruin lunch for me. Every goddamn time someone different approaches me just let me be, you fucking losers.

I take out a chemistry book from my bag and start reading it, suddenly the door of the lab opens up, i cannot see who entered cause im sitting on the floor at the back of the class, I decide to ignore them and continue reading but then i start smiling the familiar smell of some sort of cigarettes and perfume, I peek a little to see that its Raven, sitting by a window and having a smoke.

Oh shit.. what should i do? Should i just walk out? Or.. I don't know, fuck.. i will just wait for her to finish. I try to ignore her existence and focus on my book but its just far from possible, the smell makes my heartbeat a little faster, my head feels faint, it starts to fall slowly on the wall behind me and my hand travels through my body, i slide it from my chest to the edge of my pink short dress, then i slide my hand under my dress and start touching my pussy slowly through my underwear while peaking at her throw that tables, I crave more, i desire more so i press on my clit and draw circles on  it, getting lost in the feeling of my own touch, that in my head, was Raven's touch. I wanna call out her name i want her to ruin me and spare me from this feeling, but im trying my best to not let my moans out by biting down on my lips. I was grabbing my breast with my other free hand and squeezing on it trying to please my erect nipple, imagining that these are her hands, her tall fingers, caressing my body. I hate how only her presence can drive me crazy i hate it, I really need her, i want her so bad, even if its just once, its driving me mad, hella mad.

But who would've thought that with the orgasm i had, a great idea will be generated in my head. I can wrap her around my finger, im gonna snitch and when i do, she's gonna come to me herself cause she cannot live without revenging, she's that kind of idiot.

After I gathered my scattered breathes and tried to calm down, I put my book back and stand up for her to notice me "oh- h-hi.. sorry i was taking a nap here.. didn't realize someone was here" i say nervously but she doesn't give a reaction and just takes a drag from her cigarette, and i walk out, specifically, to the principal's office.