“Ewwwwww. Can’t you save your Flintceschi smush for somewhere that isn't my kitchen?” Max called out, I stuck my middle finger up and he pouted.

“your just jealous because you want in on it Helyer!”

“Like hell I do!”

“I think you mean Hell Yeah Helyer!” and with that Max stood up and raced towards me so I pushed Dan into the kitchen with me, and we both pushed the door locking Max out. Eventually he gave up trying to get in and I turned around to face Dan. He stood leaning against the table top with his arms crossed and a grim expression on his face.

“What’s going on in that head of yours Josh?” Dan asked, he kept his voice low and I smiled gratefully at him for not making this a big discussion with all of the guys.

“Um, where to start, man? Im so confused right now.”

“I gathered that much Franceschi. Why don’t you tell me why?” I looked up at him and he was stood staring at me, there was softness to his blue eyes and he relaxed his stance to a more caring, concerned one.

“Im worried about America man, I mean me and Ally have only just got together we have been together what about two months now? She doesn’t deserve to just be left here to deal with everything in her life on her own, she deserves to be loved endlessly and for her boyfriend to be with her whenever she needs him to be. Im going to be away for SIX fucking weeks in LA, which is an 11 hour flight. You know what time I’ll be able to talk to her? Like 6 in the freaking morning!” I threw my hands up in exasperation and ran my fingers through my hair.

“Dude calm down, we’ll think of something. Okay? We always do. And if it’s worth anything, I see the way she looks at you, just like how Meggy looks at me. There is no denying how much that girl loves you. You’re a lucky man Franceschi so don’t fuck it up with some noble quest to do what you think is best for her... She is the best thing to happen to you in a very long time. Do what is best for you for once.”

I nodded my head, because in all honesty Dan was right. He always was when he came to all this stuff, probably why he and Meggy had been together for 5 years; it was the longest relationship any of us has ever had and so we often turned to Dan for these kind of talks.

“your right man. I just don’t know how im going to cope, six weeks is a long time to not see her. You know everytime I see her, she starts smiling this massive smile like I just made her freaking year? Im supposed to go six fucking weeks without seeing that?”

“You really love her?”

I nodded at Dan giving him ‘are you crazy, have I not made it obvious already?’ look and he grinned at me

“You’ll work it out Franceschi, don’t worry your not so pretty little head about it.” and with that we walked out of the kitchen to rejoin our friends who were all grinning to themselves. I shook my heads at my friends and their crazy Flintceschi fantasies, just as Dan pulled me down so I was sitting on him on the sofa. I tried to bat his hand away from me but he hugged his arms around me tighter, “I love you Joshy” he whined.

“Screw yourself Flint!” I said as I struggled to get out his grip, damn his skinny arms were strong!

“that’s what you’re here for babes!” Dan cooed, kissing my cheek. I looked at the guys for any help but noticed Matt holding his hand up. I groaned and finally Dan let go, I pulled my phone out knowing exactly what was going to happen.

“@Mattymas: @Joshmeatsix + @danmeatsix = Flintceschi! Told you all it was real!!" and then a video clip of me and Dan on the sofa. Within seconds the video had been favourited and retweeted by over 200 people. I clicked onto my home tab instead and saw tweets from Ally and Meggy.

“@ally_h: @BOOM_FIREWORKS looks like someone has some competition!”

“@BOOM_FIREWORKS: @ally_h yeahh but im not the only one! ;P”

I smiled at their tweets, grateful that Ally had already settled into our group of friends so easily, I wanted to respond to them but I didn’t know how to without fuelling any fires so instead I simply wrote the word ‘fearless’ and knew Ally would understand them perfectly. I smiled fondly remembering the time we had danced in the rain and moments later I saw her tweet

"@ally_h:“Cause' I don't know how it gets better than this

You take my hand and drag me head first

Fearless <3”

A/N: Bit of a filler I guess, but I hoped you enjoyed it anyway :) comment, vote? Let me know what you think? Thanks guys!! Love you all lots!!

Oh and the fearless lyrics of course belong to the wonderfully amazing, gorgeous and talented Taylor Swift. I dont own any twitter names either, I used the guys twitter names, I hope Meggy doesn't mind me using hers and the ally_h is just one my lovely friend made up for me :)