Chapter 8: Six Flags and Call Back?

Asher's POV

*The Next Day*

Annie actually slept in her bed last night. Surprising, I know. Well I'm going to wake her up with breakfast in bed then surprise her with Six Flags tickets. I go downstairs an make her some waffles and apple juice. I put it on a tray and go upstairs. I go into the room and set the tray down. I start jumping on her bed until she wakes up, which took a couple minutes. I give her the tray and lay next to her. She kisses me on the cheek and I blush. Then I start scrolling through Instagram.

Anns- Ash?

Ash- Yes, Anns?

Anns- Why are you being so nice to me?..I mean, I'm just a random girl from Maryland that you met by chance. You're a celebrity and I'm...me.

Ash- Anns..I know I met you by chance, but that chance was the best chance of my life. You are the most beautiful, talented, sweetest and kindest person I've ever met. I am so glad that I met you.

Anns- Thank you.

By the end of that our faces were inches apart. I leaned in more and we kissed. It felt like time stopped. We kissed for 5 minutes then she pulled away. 

Anns- I really, really like you.

Ash- I really, really like you too, which is why I got these.

I pulled out two tickets to Six Flags and gave one to her.

Ann- What is this?... Wait. We're going to Six Flags?

Ash- Maybe...

Anns- Ash! You really didn't have to-

Ash- Oh, but I did. Well, start getting ready we're leaving in an hour and a half.

Anns- Okay.

*Time Skip*

We get to Six Flags and ride roller-coasters immediately. Annie lost her voice because of the screaming. We get burgers and sodas an sit at a picnic table. Annie throws a fry at me and I throw it back. She then starts laughing and I laugh with her. Her laugh is amazing.

*Time Skip*

We get back to the house and I turn on Netflix.

Ash- What're we watching today?

Anns- What about Friends?

Ash- Friends it is

We watch Friends and Annie falls asleep on my shoulder after the 4th episode. I turn off Netflix and carry her to her bed then I go to sleep in my bed.

*The Next Day*

I wake up by me getting a phone call.

Ash- Hello?

??- Hello, is this Asher Angel?

Ash- Yes, who is this?

??- Hi! This is a producer from the Brat corporation. 

Ash- Hi!

BP- We were calling to see if you would like to have a lead role in one of our shows called Chicken Girls.

Ash- Sure! Who would be the female lead?

BP- We were thinking Kenzie Ziegler if you know who that is.

Ash- I do not who is the runner-up.

BP- Well this girl named Annie LeBlanc, but she had no experience, but she was good for her first time. Do you happen to know her?

Ash- Yes actually. Her and I have tons of chemistry.

BP- Well I feel that you and Kenzie would have better chemistry if you got to know her.

Ash- Well..

A/N: Cliffhanger..