Chapter 3:The Dreams

Asher's POV

Today I woke up saying "James Angel" then with a pounding headache. I had the weirdest dream last night with Annie, who looked like a 20 year old version of her. Then I looked, we both looked about 20 and Annie looked about 9 months pregnant. All of a sudden her water breaks and we were transported to the hospital with a baby boy in her hands. Then I wake up with Peyton throwing a pillow in my face. Right, Peyton's my girlfriend.

P- Wake up sleepyhead!

Ash-James Angel!

P-What? I'm guessing you had a dream?

Ash- Yeah. I can't really remember it that well though.

Of course I remember it! Annie and I had a baby in it! Then I immediately get a pounding headache and ask Peyton to make me some soup. I text Annie about the dream. I really hope she doesn't find it weird. I mean, I've had dreams about girls in my life, I'm 16! Who doesn't? Never like this though. I grab my phone and text Annie.

Anns

Ash- I had the weirdest dream last night with you in it.

Annie responds almost immediately.

Anns- So did I.

Ash- What was yours about?

Anns- It's a bit embarrassing, can you go first?

Ash- How about we facetime then tell each other there

Anns- Yeah I feel like that would be better.

I then facetime Annie and she insists that I go first. I tell her everything and she looks a bit in shock. 

Ash- I know it's weird I just don't know what it means.

Anns- Well it obviously means something.

Then she gets up and off of her chair and starts pacing around the room.

Anns- You and I had the same dream, same night, same cut, and same name that we yelled this morning, but different perspectives. 

Annie and I had the same dream? How the hell is that possible? I don't know, but I just want to forget everything.

Ash- Can we just forget about the dream it's crazy I know, but I think we should forget it as much as we can. If it comes true, it comes true, if it doesn't it doesn't, simple as that.

Anns- Okay fine, but we both know we won't forget this.

Ash- I know it's just-

As I was talking to Annie Peyton comes through the door with the soup. She sees Annie on facetime and gets really mad.

P- Who's that?! Have you been cheating on me?

I didn't answer, I couldn't answer. It honestly felt like I liked Annie more than Peyton.

P- You know what? We're over!

The she gets the soup and pours it all over me. I'm lucky enough to know she puts ice cubes in soup. It's still scorching though. I immediately hang up on Annie and go to the shower. I turn it on the coldest temperature, but it still burns. I go back into my room, put my clothes back on and scroll through instagram. I follow Annie and she follows me back. The first thing I see is a picture of her with the caption "i wish you weren't 3,000 miles away...": 

Liked by 300 peopleannieleblanc:i wish you weren't 3,000 miles away

Liked by 300 people
annieleblanc:i wish you weren't 3,000 miles away...
katie:my bestie has tea to tell me🍵
jaydenbartels:qtt💕
hayleyleblanc:what have you not been telling me?
I know it's about me. Could Annie like me? Probably not after today that would be idiotic. I decide to text her, since I have nothing else to do.

Anns

Ash- Hey I'm sorry after what happened while we were on facetime.

Anns- Who's this?

Ash- Wdym? It's Asher, Asher Angel? You're best friend from 3,000 miles away?

Anns- Wait Asher Angel? Like from Andi Mack? OMG! YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH ANNIE?

Ash- Yeah. Wait.Who's this?

Anns- Sorry this is Hayley, Annie's younger sister.

Ash- Oh! Well can you tell Anns to facetime later? And can you not tell anyone that Anns knows me? Only between you and her.

Anns- Done and done! Also, Anns? Awe y'all would be a cute couple.

When Hayley said that I couldn't help but blush. I guess I do kinda like Annie, but it's not like she likes me. It's late so I decide to go to bed.

A/N- How did you like this chapter? The next one has tea...
:)