Chapter 1•A Random Text

Annie's POV
Hi, I'm Julianna LeBlanc, but my friends call me Annie. I live in Maryland with my younger sister and parents. I'm 16, so my parents made me drive me little sister, Hayley, to middle school. I'm currently driving from the middle school to the high school.
I get ti the school and see my two best friends, Jayden and Kenzie.
A- Heyy
J-Hey! how was last night?
K- Oh yeah how was it?
I know what y'all are thinking and it isnt that, you dirty minds. I went on a date last night, with Hayden. Hayden was sweet and all, but he could get really aggressive.
A- It was fine, I guess?
K-What do you mean "I guess"
A-He was sweet, but got really aggressive when he tried to kiss me. Keyword tried, I rejected his kiss and it looked like he was going to punch me.
J- I'm going to beat his-
K- Jayden!
J- sorry
*time skip*
The bell just rung and everyone heads to their cars. I quickly get to the middle school to pick up Hayley. Hayley jumps into the passenger seat and steals my phone. My parents got kinda broke before Hayley's birthday, so she never got a phone so I let her use mine. We were driving and I hear a ding.
H$-You got a text from an unknown number.
A- What does it say?
H$- It says "hey I'm a bit tired after set do you want to come over to my house after you wrap up?"
A- Who could that be? Just say you have the wrong number.
I hear clicking and the sent sound. We get home and do our homework together. Then I hear another ding. I decide to just ignore it.