19

- Reader's POV -

"What?" I question as I notice his expression.

"You shoulder is all bruised. . . And there's a handprint in the center, too." The capo answers.

I give Bucciarati a confused stare before turning to see exactly what he had described.

The pain rushes in suddenly as I finally notice my injury. I flinch and yelp, holding onto the wounded arm.

"Giorno, heal (f/n)." Bucciarati orders while standing and walking back to check up on the body.

The teen nods and kneels in front of me.

"Stay still. It seems like you have a broken shoulder." He says before getting on with the healing.

I sat still before realizing.

"Wait, wait, wait!" I exclaim frantically while backing away from Giorno, "How are you supposed to fix a broken bone?!"

"Don't worry. It will be quick." He replies, not answering my question.

"What is that supposed to mean-!" I raise my voice, only to be cut off with immense pain coming from my shoulder, causing me to scream bloody murder. No, I'm serious, it wasn't a pretty thing to hear.

"Please don't look. It will only make the pain worse." The teen requests of me.

"Yeah no shiiIIITT!!" I yell, more pain causing my sentence to become disfigured.

My eyes are squeezed shut as I try my best to not lose my voice from screaming so much. I blindly reach out for something, anything to grab onto in order to help ease the pain.

Eventually, my hand finds its way to something, and I tighten my grip on it, causing them to yelp. Though I paid no mind to that because they don't know the pain I'm going through! 

Y'all think getting shot a few times hurts? Try having your broken arm being fixed by a fifteen-year-old whose Stand only has the ability to create life. Meaning, I have to have a shitty excuse of a surgeon operate on me by cutting open my fucking shoulder! And to only have the healing process hurt just as much!

I lay on the floor, panting as Giorno finally finishes, my eyes still closed and my iron grip still on the person.

Opening my eyes, I look up to see Trish frantically trying to remove her wrist from my grasp. I quickly do so and she gets up, backing away slightly and holding her arm.

Oh yeah, I forgot Abbacchio is the strongest in Bucciarati's gang. . .

"S-sorry, Trish. . ." I apologize, still a little winded out from the operation session.

That's payback for what you did and are trying to do, BITCH.

I glare at Mista's body mentally, talking to the other inhabitor of the body.

"Bucciarati! I've figured it out!" Polnareff then exclaims, "Diavolo has two personalities! That's the only possible way!"

Everyone turns in his direction to hear what the turtle has to say.

"The one in the body right now is the one I encountered. The kid and Diavolo have the same body, but their minds are separate!"

We all gasp.

Well, all except me. Because I'm a special snowflake. Now give me my award.

"At times, people's minds can be scarred and split due to a traumatic experience during childhood. As they grow older, that split can develop into a separate personality. That split personality starts to appear much more distinctly as they reach adulthood, and one personality will be dominant over the other. That's the multiple personality disorder theory!" He explains.