3

"O-ow! Hey, right here. . . Hey, Fugo. . . Could you take a look right here?" Narancia asks, his eyes tearing up ever so slightly.

"Oh, dear. You've definitely got one. It's pretty big." His friend says.

"Ow! That hurts! Quit it! Dont touch it!" Narancia whines.

Aww, baby boy! I wish I could just come up to him and hug him.

My body is shaking and my face is sour as I suppress the urge to comfort the orange baby.

His expression suddenly changes into that of rage. Narancia stands up and begins to ruthlessly kick Zucchero's body. "God damn it, you bastard!"

Oh dear, here he goes again.

"You're gonna pay for that, you piece if shit! I've got a bump on my head because of you! I hope you're prepared!" Narancia repeatedly kicks the man in the abdomen. "Take this! And this!"

"Seriously! Who do you think you are?!"

"You bastard!"

Fugo and Abbacchio join in on the beating while Zucchero watches his decapitated body get flung around the boat in horror.

Geez, even though he's a villain, I do feel kinda bad for him.

"Hey, something fell off him." Giorno points out. Bending down, he picks up the stand user's wallet and opens it. "Let's see. . . Mario Zucchero. His home address is in Rome. So he's a gangster from Rome." He reads.

Speaking of Rome, I wonder what happened to Air Supplena Island? I'll have to visit there sometime. . .

As Abbacchio, Fugo, and Narancia continue beating up the man's body, Mista takes a less aggressive yet more intimidating approach. He walks up to Zucchero's head with a concerning look on his face and crouches down. In his hands are a fishing line and glasses.

"So is that thing on your face garbage?" He questions in a tone too relaxed for comfort. "Or is it a piece of seaweed? It looks like it could be seaweed, but it also looks like it could be a piece of plastic."

Mista towers over Zucchero as he interrogates him.

"It'd break my heart if it was actually plastic," The eighteen-ear-old states after leaning back up and looking out into the ocean. "because it'd mean that this beautiful ocean is polluted."

Umm, correction Mista, you're in the sea right now. Or something like that. All I know is that this is not an ocean. But then again, Mista led a simple life before Passione so he probably didn't care much about school.

Just then, I hear footsteps approaching me.

Shit!

I take out my Stand and did the same thing we previously did when the boat's split.

Diving deeper than the first time, I stop and look up to see Giorno leaning over the side, staring at where I was not too long ago.

Crap, I almost forgot he could use Gold Experience to sense nearby life forms.

"Do you see something, Giorno?" I her the muffled voice of Bucciarati ask.

The boy turns around to face his leader before looking back out to sea. "It's nothing. . . Probably just a fish."

He then walks back.

Running out of air, I quickly swim back up and grab hold of the boat, doing my best to keep quiet as I resurface and regulate my breathing.

I smirk.

You thought you sensed a fish, but it was I, (f/n)!

It feels weird using my name instead of DIO for that sentence.