"Hello?"

"Hi, yes, is this Emma Andrews?"A woman's voice comes through the phone.

"Yes, this is her. May I ask who's calling?" Frank raises his eyebrows but I shrug.

"This is Special Agent Madani with the FBI. I know this might seem strange but is there anyway we could set up a time to talk?" My heart drops into my stomach and it's like Frank could tell as he sits up with me on his lap.

"Can I ask what this is about?"

"I think it's best to talk in person."

"I'm sorry, but did I do something wrong?"

"No, nothing of the sorts. Look, there's certain...reasons I can not discuss over the phone. I promise this will be worth your time." Her last sentence makes me feel like she knows something I don't.

"Um...yeah, I guess that would be fine."

"Are you familiar with the diner off 15th?" She asks.

"Yeah, I am. It's a bit out of my way."

"Then it's perfect." That confuses me even more but I don't ask why it's a good thing its out of my way.

"4pm, tomorrow?" She asks.

"Uh, yeah, that works."

"See you then." She then hangs up. I pull the phone away still confused.

"Who was that?" Frank asks me as he pushes hair out of my face.

My thoughts swirl with why Agent Madani would want to talk to me. David briefly explained to me that he sent her the video of Frank executing an agent and then he sent it to frank, part of me wants to believe she's on our side then because David said he had been monitoring her movements, she was trying to get to the bottom of what happened because the agent Frank executed was her partner. From what David had told me, she was trying to find out who gave the orders, what the bigger picture was. Frank was not too keen on the idea of Madani though, I think he even thought of her as someone who couldn't be trusted, whether it's because he was on the other side of that trigger or because he firmly believes she's not to be trusted, I don't know.

"One of Matt's old associates, she just wants to go over some stuff from the closing of the firm and get my signature on some numbers." I explain. I bite my tongue after realizing how easy it was for me to lie to Frank. I didn't want to, but I know him, he wouldn't want me to meet up with her and if anything since he's so paranoid he might think it's a trap. Hell, maybe it is. Maybe somehow she knows Frank is alive and I've had contact with him. If the DA found out then a special agent would have no problem.

"You asked if you did something wrong?" He stated, he waits for me to answer. Of course Frank does not miss a thing.

"Yeah, I had talked to her before and thought we cleared up all the papers already, thought I made a mistake." I shrug. My stomach hurt lying straight to his face but my curiosity overpowered my need to tell the truth. Besides, I'd tell him once I found out what she wanted. After all, It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

"Shoulda told him Emma Andrews makes no mistakes." He smiles and I can't help but let out an airy laugh.

"I think the only mistake I made was letting your ass into my house the first time."

"Is that right? So you don't want me here anymore?" He teases as he runs his hands along my hips again.

"Quite the opposite. I don't want you to leave." I lean in and kiss him again and I can feel him smile which in turn makes me smile, our kissing turns to clashed teeth through both our grins and open lips.