VI.

"Don't tell Frank."

VI.

"So should I go teach Murdock a lesson," Frank strokes my cheek where my bruises are, "for these."

I rolls my eyes and let out a laugh.

I curl into Frank closer as my head is on his chest and his arm is wrapped around my shoulders, his other resting behind his head. Lazy Sundays were the best. We were on my bed cuddling while the tv played in the background, Max at the foot of the bed sprawled out.

"No. I don't want you getting hurt." I say as I bring up my hand to glide my thumb over his stubble.

"You doubting my abilities?" He pokes my side and I can't help but let out a yelp.

"No! But come on, Frank. He has powers..."

"Powers or not I could still take him down. I have once." I roll my eyes, remembering when Frank told me he fought Matt and then tied him up.

"Lucky fluke." I say and he pokes me in the side again.

"Stop!" I giggle into his chest and he pulls me to straddle him. My hair falls down around us and he holds my cheeks in his hands.

"That smile of yours is a damn good sight." I feel my cheeks burn and I can't help but smile again and kiss him on the nose.

"It's there because of you." I state and bite my lip. although Frank has trouble at times with telling me how he feels, I'll be damned sure he knows how I feel about him.

"That right?" He brings my face closer to him so we're almost touching heads but I can still look into his eyes.

"Frank, you're a stubborn pain in the ass but you're my pain in the ass. You make me happy, happier than I've been in awhile." I rub our noses together and he smiles lightly.

"But-"

"No. Not buts. That's how I feel, there's nothing else to it."

"I just...you deserve more than what I can give you. Hell, you deserve this whole damn world."

"Frank, you give me yourself. That's all I need. All I want is you."

He runs his hands up and down my back now, occasionally stopping at my hips to squeeze. And Frank is a gentlemen so he never goes lower than that, although I wouldn't stop him.

"I should be wining and dining you every night. Should be taking you out to do some corny couples stuff."

"Corny couples stuff, huh? Like what? Couples yoga?" I tease and he smiles.

"Hell no, I ain't flexible."

"Aw, come on. I would love to see that!"

"Ain't gonna happen. I'd be more than happy to watch you do it though."

"I bet you would, Castle." I laugh and he smiles as he pulls me against him to connect our lips. It started off as a soft kiss and then it quickly grew into something more heated. His tongue slipped in my mouth and i groan when he presses me closer to him. His hands stay at my hips but they slightly move up and down as if he doesn't want to over step any boundaries. I place my hands on top of his and put them where I want them myself. This time he lets out a moan as he squeezes my ass.

My phone ringing interrupts us and I pull away sighing.

I reach over to grab it as I'm still on Frank, it's an unknown caller but I answer anyways.