"I guess that's true" Damian answered as he recalled being shocked too when he heard the news.

Also, did I mention that Damian was now buddies with Levy? Turns out they both sort of think the same.

Damian still felt jealous when (Y/N) was around him, though. He didn't know why.

Damian walked over to hug his girlfriend, who now started using domino masks.

He gave her a peck on her lips before it slowly turned into a kiss.

After a few seconds, they both pulled away and smiled as they closed their eyes for brief moment before opening them again.

"I'll see you tomorrow" (Y/N) said as she did her typical two finger salute, walking backwards.

"Of course" he replied as he took his grapple gun out and left.

She did the same and swung up the buildings.

Her father had given her more weapons for her to use, since she lost all of hers when Joker threw them out. And, she even got a crossbow. She was still trying to get the hang of it, but it didn't really seem like it was for her.

Especially when it's been a long time that she hasn't used it.

So, she stuck to her bow and arrows.

She was also given some gadgets from Batman. Gadgets like trackers, tazers, smoke bombs, sleeping pellets.

Where do all those stuff go? On her utility belt that Batman also made for her.

It was green since that was the color she chose. It represented her father.

Of course, her father was a little skeptical about this, but he learned to accept that Batman had become a friend of his daughter.

That still doesn't mean that he doesn't go out and rob a bank once in a while.

Hey, cash is cash. In this city, it is needed to survive.

============================

"Damian... what is this?" (Y/N) stated in shock as she saw him resting against a green motorcycle. There was another one, but she guessed it was his.

"My Queen, this is all yours" he pointed to the motorcycle behind him with his palms open.

"No..."

"You're kidding..."

She was lost for words as she only stared at him, paralyzed.

"I'm totally not" he replied with a smile as he placed his hands on his hip with his back straight.

Feeling ever so proud.

"Damian, I fucking love you" she jumped on him to give him a huge bear hug.

He hugged her back before she pulled away.

He held her by her waist as he pulled a strand of her hair behind her ear.

He mesmerized the treasure he had in front of him.