"Wow! that's impressive! So Y/n... Jack we give you-"

"Our approval!" your mother squealed, after this jack and you went home jack seemed quite proud hitting it off with your parents.

Laughing jack (LJ)

You and LJ stood facing your mother and father, everything was quite apart from LJ's low nervous chuckles every few moments.

"So he is a clown..." you father spoke while you mother shivered.

"Y/n are you sure I mean... look at him!" you was highly offended.

"I can love who I like!!!! and jack is perfect, i don't need your fucked up approval." You grabbed LJ and stormed off.

" 'fucked up approval'?" LJ chuckled and you both burst out laughing.

BEN drowned

You took BEN to the mall to meet your mum.

"Y/n... my eyes are um bleeding again." You glanced a BEN to see his eyes dripping with blood, so you got your sleeve and wiped them away.

"Don't worry BEN it will all be ok...

Oh look*points at your mum* hi mum!" you meted your mum an introduced BEN before going to a coffee shop,! she thought BEN was perfect for you!

Dark Link

"So do you always dress like this?" your mother and father both decided to see you and Dark unexpected, but only because they had heard about you in a relationship.

"Um no Mrs just sometimes when I'm around the house" dark was really nervous but only you could tell.

"Oh so you live with y/n!?"

"Yes sir." Your father gave annoyed look.

"But you haven't even asked for approval Y/n!" you turned to your father.

"I don't need you approval to love Link! So if you don't mind leave!" you stared to push them to the front door.

"Dark the door." Dark opened the door and waved goodbye to your parents.

"See you tonight" he mouthed.

"I think that went pretty well!" you said locking the door.

Lost Sliver

Your father let out a ear splitting scream.

"What the fuck!" he ran around the house before curling into a corner and swaying back and forth. You stood in front of him,

"Are you ok?" he shook his head, he began to whimper as Sliver hugged you from behind.

"S-sorry f-for scaring y-you s-s-sir."

"It's ok... I'm going to leave though." Your dad got up and was walking towards the door when sliver stopped him.

"Um s-so sir d-do we h-have y-your a-a-approval?"

"Yes now can I leave!" he ran out of the door, at least you got his approval.

Red

You was stood at the door of your parents house with red, your mother has invited you both to eat with them because they wanted to meet red.

"O-ok Red best behaviour!"

"Aha you stuttered like Sliver..."

"How is that funny!?"

"You just reminded me of my brother, geez Y/n." you turned to him and have him a worried look.

"Sorry Y/n I'm just really nervous... w-what if your parents don't like me... I won't-"