Chapter... Epilogue: The Future Wars

As the years and years went by, the GLA and the NOD and all of the other enemies of Cay, wanted more revenge against Cay, and Cay wanted to stop them from their evil doings, so war broke out in the galaxies. This war was called the Future Wars since the technology that Cay uses was first futuristic to them. They were surprised by their own strength since they just followed the schematics in the EVA database.

     As the centuries went by, Cay became a superpower in the future wars making even MORE friends and (unfortunately) MORE enemies. They took over more planets and built more cities and military bases on them.

     There is more about the Cay Nation, but this book is just about their history and how they came to be and stuff like that. To learn all about the Cay Nation, you can go to their website at http://goo.gl/OMTIYn. You can learn all about the Cay Nation known today that has existed since "not so long ago, in a galaxy not so far away."

Note to the People on Earth

     Thank you for reading The Cay Nation. I hope that you have enjoyed it and learned a lot. Please remember that this book is fictional and you will never see a Cay ship fly by outside your window. This book and the story of Cay was written and created by Caleb Hawn and was inspired by Star Wars as well as has references to Star Wars. If you find any spelling or Grammer errors in this book, please tell me (somehow). You don't have to, though because I'm pretty sure there are millions.