David Bowie #1 (I Had To See You Soon)

✿*:・゚

✿*:・゚

I Had To See You Soon (Third Person P.O.V)

Cold wind was blowing outside, Thunder raged, Rain poured profusely giving the impression that it might be eternal. He had came home after some months, Evidently tired, soaked in rain and in need of her love very much. Now that he was standing in front of the door of their shared apartment, He just wanted to barge in, Hold her and never let her go. Y/N and him had been dating for quite some time now so Y/N understood that it was something that came with dating someone as famous as David. As much as it pained David too that that he had to go away for months and spend a lot of time away from the woman he loved, He was still very grateful to have someone like Y/N, Someone who was not only lovely but cared about his aspirations too. Still standing outside, Thinking about her and involuntarily staring at the door, He shook himself out of the daze, finally unlocked it and walked further dragging his luggage inside with him.

"Y/N?" He called out softly as he proceeded towards the living room. Heart blooming with happiness that he was going to be with her again, His breath stopped for a moment when He saw her sitting on the couch with a book in her hand completely unaware of his presence.

"Love?" He said a little louder this time, Startling her. Y/N quickly looked up and stared at him for a moment as he laughed. As soon as she realized that she wasn't dreaming and he really was standing in front of her, Abandoning her book on the couch she ran towards his outstretched arms, Colliding with him with such force and longing that two of them fell to the floor wrapped in each other's arms, Laughing like they hadn't for quite some time now. He held her in her arms as he kissed every inch of her face, Both of them still sprawled on the floor.

"You said that you won't be home until-" She began but He kissed her again.

"I had to see you soon" He said as He lovingly ran his fingers through her hair.
She looked at him and smiled as He smiled too.

"You have to change out of these clothes" She said as she realized that she hadn't noticed that he was soaked in rain in the euphoria of him being back.

"Ah, Yes I have to" He said as He kissed her forehead, Got up and offered her his hand, Helping her get up.

"I'll be here" She said as He smiled and went to their bedroom to change. Heady with joy, She was feeling tranquil. David came back after some time, Laid down on the couch she was sitting on and placed his head in her lap. Talking, cuddling and cherishing each other's company until the rain stopped and the cool blue light of dawn illuminated the horizon, They were content. Happier then they had ever been.

I'll try to write a better Bowie One-Shot. I really will. This one is hasty and I honestly hate it. Btw I really want to write one about Stevie Nicks. I just love her so much.