7: Are We Done for Today?

Start from the beginning

"It's Benji's!" Sye'edah lowered the gun and placed it back on the table. Her heart shattered in pieces when she found out the man she loved got another girl pregnant. Of course Sye'edah knew he had sex with the girls in the house but he promised her that she would be the mother of his first child. It hurt her badly.

His 6'3 frame leaned against the door frame watching the scene take place

His 6'3 frame leaned against the door frame watching the scene take place. He took a drag from his Black and Mild before snapping his fingers, making everyone get back to work. As usual he had a cold expression on his face. "Sye'edah, go upstairs and get under the covers," Benji sternly demanded while he burned a whole through Nita's face.

Sye'edah mugged him and walked passed Nita who was still on the floor. She stomped up the stairs until she reached the master bedroom of the house. Sye'edah slammed the door and she didn't have no choice but to cry. Balling up her fists she pounded on the door in anger. She thought about her future. She could've graduated this year. She could've went to prom. She could've went to gradbash but instead she practically ruined her life dealing with Benji.

Sye'edah couldn't even get in contact with her parents– after she dropped out of school, they changed their number. She was dead to them.

After a good twenty minutes passed by, Benji entered the room seeing Sye'edah sitting on the bed just looking at the old stained red carpet. "You mad?" She didn't say a word, she just got under the covers like he asked.

"Sye'edah come'ere," Benji demanded. His voice had no emotion. Everything was just nonchalant about him. It was different when they first met.

"Why Benji? Why? I'm supposed to be your woman!"

Sye'edah softly sobbed into her hands. She didn't like crying in his presence. It made her seem soft and Benji didn't like soft females.

"Bring yo' ass over here," Benji demanded again raising his voice. Sye'edah escaped the covers and quickly made it over to him. They were only inches apart.

He cupped her chin and lifted it up– making Sye'edah look into his brown orbs. "I ain't mean fa' that shit to happen. Don't sweat it she's gonna get rid of it. 'Kay?" Sye'edah stayed silent, looking down at her feet.

"Ya' know, this is your fault. If you wouldn't have bitched about that last incident and not give me none, I wouldn't have to fuck another bitch. Maybe this should tell you sumn'."

Sye'edah pushed him out of built up anger but he didn't budge. She kept on punching him in his chest as she sobbed. Out of all the things he did, this hurt her the most.

He grabbed ahold of her neck lifting her up, causing her to scream to the top of her lungs. The room was sound proof so no one could hear a thing that went on in that room and Benji and Sye'edah couldn't hear anything outside.