7: Are We Done for Today?

4 years ago...
March 5th, 2015

Drake's Jumpman blared through the radio as Sye'edah was counting today's profit that came from the eight other girls that were living in the trap

Drake's Jumpman blared through the radio as Sye'edah was counting today's profit that came from the eight other girls that were living in the trap. Her housemate, Mimi was also at the table mixing up a white substance. Mimi was 19 with fair skin that glowed every chance the sun came out. She was 5'7 and was a good 125 pounds. She was mixed— her mom was black and her dad was caucasian. Being mixed was in, so she was at high demand when she was up for bid.

Mimi ran the house when Sye'edah and Benji was gone. She was the only one that Sye'edah tolerated– maybe because they were similar. They were both good girls that didn't plan to get trapped into this lifestyle. They came from similar walks of life so they understood each other.

Benji would always put the girls to work. It was a rotation. Two girls would cook dope, another two would sell it, and the last two would sell pussy then rotate the next day. Everyone had their fair share. Sye'edah had a little bit better than everyone. She was the queen— had everyone in check, managed all the girls money, and helped discipline them. Of course, the other women were envious. Imagine a girl that just turned 17 in charge of girls who were 21 and older.

"Here," one of Benji's women, Nita said with a major attitude, handing her her leftover condoms and what she made today. 100, 200, 300, 400, 425... She was 50 dollars short. Sye'edah didn't say anything instead she put the money in a nice neat pile next to a sticky note with Nita's name on it. Nita let out a "hmph", turning on her heel.

Sye'edah reached over for the empty Pyrex measuring cup that sat on the table and raced to Nita and broke it over her head. "Aah!," Nita screamed falling onto the floor– causing the rest of the girls to emerge to the kitchen. Sye'edah ran over to Nita grabbing her by her expensive sew-in and dragging her to the living room. "No! No! Nooo!"

"You think I'm stupid?! You wanna cheat me BITCH?!," Sye'edah growled punching her in her face making Nita shriek. Nita tried to push Sye'edah off of her but Sye'edah didn't bother stopping. Sye'edah got up because she was tired and out of breath. Sye'edah grabbed the Baretta m9 and aimed it at Nita's head– the other girls gasped.

"Please, I'm pregnant. I-I needed the money for an abortion. I'm sorry, please," Nita pleaded getting on her knees. Sye'edah had tears welling up in her eyes but quickly sucked them up. She felt bad but that was the way Benji made her. Benji needed his woman to be stone cold– who took no bullshit. She wanted to give Nita a hug badly but Benji had cameras installed and watched their every move.

"You've been fucking these tricks wit' no condom, huh? Bitch, are you stupid?!," Sye'edah yelled, cocking the gun. At the front door, was a bowl of condoms– they had no excuse to not be protected so it didn't add up.