The school bell rings and everybody tiredly pack their bags ready to run out of this place. I am feeling a little better but the nonetheless like shit. I remove the bandage from my head so that mom won't freak out seeing me like this, she would bring me back to school but in the principal's office going all godzilla on him asking for who did this to her precious daughter.

The bandage got a little stuck with my forehead but still I pulled it apart from my head not giving a shit how much pain it would cause, causing some of my hair to get pulled out in process. Free waxing.It stings like its been bitten. I rub that place with my palm while walking towards the school gates.

I reach the gates and am ready to leave when I see seven of them standing near the pond inside the school compartment laughing loudly at something, I figured they must be laughing at the chulmoo incident today. I was busy staring into space when someone snaps fingers in front of my eyes.

They all are standing in front of me wondering what I am thinking, and I was thinking what they are thinking, funny if they knew I am thinking about what they are thinking which is they are thinking what I am thinking, what the hell am I thinking?

" Do you feel any better?", jungmook asks me placing a hand on my shoulder tilting his head to take a better look at my injuries. I nod smiling and tell him," Thanks Jungmook, for carrying me  when I passed away- I mean out passed out", I explain him rubbing my head with my palm to which he looks absoluely clueless about what I am talking about.
"Firstly, it's Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook"

" Secondly it was'nt me, it was Jimin hyung, he did'nt let-"

" I thought you must be heavy and he must not able to carry you", Jimin says looking everywhere but me and saying casually as a matter of fact.

" So was I heavy?"

" No, I mean yeah pretty much", he says massaging his biceps while lowkey showing them off. I could not help but scoff at his generous remark and that is when I accidently make eye contact with taehyung.

He does not speak a word. Again. His calculating eyes are judging my every move, the same way like this morning. Like he is waiting for me to do something. Should I dance?

I break the eye contact rubbing my neck uneasily and wave them goodbye. It was a long day, really long day and the only question revolving around my head the whole day was, was it worth the pain? I mean I have waited for years just to get admitted to this school hoping that THIS would be my turning point in my life, but fate is that bitch which always shows you your place. What am I going to tell my mom about my first day?

How many times I got my forehead get struck like a people paying visit to shrine, everyone one who comes strikes the bell, Ding dong, or should I tell her how welcoming everybody was, my entrance at the gate and visit to the infirmary at the first day?

I will not tell a lie neither will tell the truth. I have to mix it all, the shit I always do, making up stories, I ave always been good at this, I don't kn-

" The fuck is wrong with you!", I say all irritated, exhausted and annoyed when I feel that laser beam in my back for the third time since this morning.

The boys standing their look a taken aback my outburst. Looks like they never saw me curse before, and believe me I don't look petty at all when I show someone them my this side. Its a side only some of the people in my life have seen before, including my mom and I know my ass was all swollen that day.

Seokjin is the first to step forward when I charge towards them. He looks worried when he sees the anger boiling behind in my eyes along with the rage radiating from my body.

I don't know what was bubbling inside me, but I felt all my muscles go on fire when a sudden urge to punch someone runs inside my vessels. I have had this before, all my pent up frustration starts to show in the form of my increased sudden energy outburst, it has happened before but I am still unable to figure out which animal gets woken up inside of me. I feel like a chupacabra, ready to tear flesh.

All the events today started flashing in front of my eyes, me getting hit everytime, limping across the school, the glances in the hallway and soon all these pictures start moving rapidly in front of my eyes like a film on reel and soon I see nothing but a coagulation of everything. Fire all around me. And unfortunately Taehyung was the one to pull the last straw.

No matter what, I was blindfolded by anger. My head felt like burning on coal, my nose started itching. I aggressively removed the band aid from my nose throwing it aside while stomping towards him. There is no stopping now.

I see Jimin from corner of my eye shaking his head signalling me to stop, he starts to run in front of me which only instigates my anger and I push him with all the force I have gathered inside my muscles and he goes sliding against the cement floor and hitting Namjoon in his legs which causes him to topple over himself.

He is standing there, a calculative expression on his face, no emotion. I grind my teeth against each other with full force causing my jaw to be stiffened creating a sickening noise.

" You scared huh?", he asks in a tone an octave deeper than usual raising an eyebrow trying to provoke me.

My anger took the best of me and I reach for the collar of his shirt, but he his quick enough to act in time and remove my hands from his shirt and hold my hands behind my back with one hand and with the other taking me in a headlock.

 He tightens his grip just like the morning and whispers against my ears," Do it again, free yourself". He twists my arm further.

I feel my neurons firing up some information which reaches my muscles and I punch him in the stomach with my hands at my back. I used all my force I could gather and instantly my energy level drops to lowest. I collapse on my knees inhaling and exhaling rapidly, brushing my hair out of my sight, which are stuck on my forehead due to the perspiration after my anger release.

This is it. I will be ruined. The news will be spread and I will be held at my home.

Somebody picks me up from my shoulders and helps me stand up. I don't bother to look who it is, I just look towards the direction where I heard a splash sound. I slowly turn around to see what it is.

And it is Taehyung. In the school pond.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hey guys, did you like the chapter? I am working hard to improve the content. Thanks for the support and love.

If you guys have'nt figured it out, Kazumi is a psyche and she knows how to channel her entire emotions into one thing, but  anger has always been her enemy. We all have some experiences wherein sometimes the anger takes the best of us and we loose consciousness of the situation.

The only difference Kazumi got this ability from her mother to sense emotions and channel them into proper direction unlike us. But anger always fails her.

Just like the last time. And she knows the consequences.