Advice

The MLP Fandom is full of cutie little stories about the mane six, background ponies, and all experiences.

But some how, some where, someone decided to expand the Fandom's horizon... to CreepyPasta.

Don't get me wrong, I quite enjoy some scary nature every once and a while... but

IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY

I suggest you stay away from the MLP CreepyPasta's, NOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO...but I suggest you don't for the best!

When I first read Cupcakes a read bits so my memory of it fully wasn't clear. But it scared me half to death, I'm a very caring person, so for me to read it made me unable to sleep that night.

I can admit that I was paranoid, and at 3:00 a.m. that morning when I woke my door was creaked and the hinges looked awfully like Pinkie pie's eye starring at me.

(READ ON IT'S NOT SCARY!)

I'm not trying to scare anyone with that, it was my imagination!

I DO APOLOGIZE--

Our minds like scary things every once and a while, I can't argue.

So then I read The Rainbow Factory.

I didn't read it all the way through, so I wasn't very frightened.

Then I read Little Miss Rarity.

Again, not all the way through, nothing scary.

(P.S. BroHooves Rarity story is MUCH MORE pleasant and interesting!)

I read mini CreepyPasta stories about the mane six, but they were more broken down and less engulfed in horror.

I WON'T read Sweet Apple Massacre!!!!! I've heard how beastly it is!!

And lately I've read Fluttershy's Lullaby which is very freaky!!!

I'm giving you the names of the stories just so you know...I'd HOPE that you'd follow my instructions and NOT read these stories, I'd never lie to you guys and what I did read; while good writing, was horrific and jaw-dropping.

I LOVE you guys!!!! Mwah!

~thePinkieCHRONICELS~