"You think I'm a joke?" She asked turning to look at me, I shook my head. She gripped my tie pulling me close to her. "Why weren't you listening?"

"I-I was distracted." I replied feeling her hand over my dick, watching her slightly bite into her bottom lip.

"Were you?" Her husky soft voice spoke against my lips. I only nodded, due to my breathing becoming uneasy. Just as we were about to kiss, her office phone rang. She let me go and pushed me back gently walking behind her desk taking a seat. "Beyonce." She says answering the phone. "No Julius send her crazy ass up." She said rolling her eyes with a simple chuckle.

I already knew she was talking about Robyn, last night replayed in my mind as I chuckled.

"So what yall a thing now?" Trey asked

"Get rid of them baby." She mumbled pecking my lips before she made her way upstairs.

"Bitch! Bitch I know you ain't deaf or mute!" Robyn shouted

"So y'all can help y'all selves to the snacks in the kitchen or to talk cars in the driveway I got something's I need to work out up in my bedroom." I say clasping my hands together.

"Did he just politely put us to the side?" Lauren asked

"Nigga we introduced y'all." Bryshere chimed in

"Did you say your bed room? Since when did you start fucking in your bedroom?" Trey asked

"I told y'all Beyonce would change this nigga." Robyn replied

"So is you gone answer the question?" Lauren asked

"Again there's snacks in the kitchen, please help yourself and seek the front door afterwards. It w-"

"Chris baby hurry up!" Bey yelled

"I reaaaaally gotta go." I said untying my tie. "So get the hell out, coming baby!" I shouted, I opened the door and one by one as they all walked out I got popped upside my head. I rubbed the back of my head slamming the door and locking it. Though there was no point Robyn ass would get back in here if she wanted. I then ran upstairs to get back to Beyonce, who was already naked in my bed.

The office door opened and in came Robyn and Trey. "Where is my damn nephew?" Beyonce asked

"At school with all the other uneducated children." Robyn replied making me shake my head. "I need my contract, I need $90 mil for my performance." She said taking a seat across from Beyonce

"Girl you will get 10, and do not get into it with them TLC women."

"Girl them bitches need to mind they business with they old asses worried about my sexy ass. Mad cause niggas want me and not them-"

"Robyn." Trey said sternly

"That one bitch came at me first!" She shouted and I laughed along with Beyonce. "I don't know what's wrong with them old ass musicians but respect ain't given because you made some good music back in the day, you come for me then I'm definitely gone send for you at that point bitch I got more hits than you!"

"Baby hush." Trey said covering her mouth. "Give her crazy ass the contract. Ouch!" He hissed yanking his hand off her mouth. "You fuckin bit me!"

"Don't shut me up boy, actively listen!" She hit him in the chest only making us laugh harder.

"You gone pay for that, wait til we get home." He said rubbing his chest.

"I like the sound of that." She replied looking over at him.

"Stop being nasty in my office." Bey says seriously

"Now bitch I know y'all wasn't in here reading the holy Bible and handling business." Robyn replied making me scratch the back of my head.

~~~~~~

Drama next chapter