ABOUT THE AUTHOR

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

1: Describe a perfect day.
A: Hmm. Tough question. I'd say a day of relaxation and no confrontation would be amazing.

2. What is your favorite book?
A: Any poet that writes about my struggles and others. And just about any book that does the same.

 And just about any book that does the same

AESTHETE INQUIRIES

1. What is an environmental/animal issue that speaks to you (Increasing sea levels, saving sea turtles, climate change etc)?
A: Environmental is not only the increasing sea levels, but the pollution. Wild fires, unclean air, garbage being left out in the streets, and more. The animal issues is the abuse, starvation, and the cruelties that go along with it.

2. Have you heard of any companies becoming more eco-friendly?
A: Beyond Meat, and several others.

3. Why is it important to maintain the physical environment we have?
A: Our planet and just as our environment is very sensitive and if anything is not maintained it will eventually become unliveable. Just like the pollution in the air in China and other places where many people have to wear masks to be able to breathe. Don't quote me on it, I'm not extremely familiar with those aspects of society.

4. Most people are aware of the issues our planet is facing, but they still don't change for the better. Any message for them?
A: Try cutting down your intake of the little things or something of the sort. A little goes a long way. For example, turn off the lights in your home if your not around the vicinity. Or, using less plastic water bottles. Etc.

5. What can one do to help the environment/animals?
A: Honestly all of that is unknown to me. I would say using less water in the sense to just let it run, gardening, picking up trash wherever I go, bicycling, walking instead of driving, and using less water bottles.

6. What's a message you have regarding Wattpad, life, writing, the Aesthete community, and the problems our planet faces?
A: A message for Wattpad is allowing more opportunities for unknown authors to get discovered. That breaks away from being judged based on the activity your book has. A lot of amazing authors, go undiscovered everyday because of less reads and everything than your books that get thousands.

7: What do you aspire to do in life?
A: Life? Hmm. I just hope life stops bringing as much difficulties for me as it has been for a long time now. Just as I hope people understand that life is meant to bring you so many difficulties to push you in the right direction, because it wasn't meant to be easy. Just as these environmental issues and animal issues that we need to help as the next generation of society.

I hope more people write about real topics such as the Aesthete community is expressing and bringing light to. Without romanticising them, or only writing about then because it's trending.

 Without romanticising them, or only writing about then because it's trending

A MESSAGE

"A message for the Aesthete community is that I hope you keep doing what you are doing. I really support these causes and I am extremely grateful for being one of the proof you have asked to be apart of it. I hope it will help our ecosystem and animal issues overall." - Billie