interview book

the committee is currently in search of passionate interviewers to join the team and interview known Wattpaders.

for inquiries, forms, and applications, check our Asthete Committee book.

P R E L U D E

the asthete committee is raising awareness on flora and fauna. people are informed of the dangers our planet is facing through the project asthete book. we took notice of numerous wattpad accounts that fight for different rights, but there wasn't a single one [ or one we know of ] that raised issues on environment and animal protection rights.

we are a voice for animals. we are the shield of this planet and we'll ignite a permanent spark to initiate change. do you know one reason of why our planet is crumbling? we'll tell you.

some people already know what's happening.
they just don't. care. enough.

f e a t u r e d -  v i d e o

this book will contain interviews of your favorite authors and designers. aside from their wattpad career, we will share their stand on environmental issues, their thoughts and message to the multitude of readers and things we can do to protect what is left of this planet.

we ask for your support; continue to vote, share, and inform people about the committee. every single contribution is appreciated. trust that we will do everything in our power to be a flicker of new dawn for our home, our earth.

- stellardreams-