07 | Billie

an interview with okcacia

an interview with
okcacia

interviewed by
lynzalynzforevz

interviewed bylynzalynzforevz

WRITING CAREER

1. What inspires you to write?
A:Well I want to be able to spread awareness for certain topics to show that they exist and to show others that they are not alone.

2.How do you spark motivation in your life?
A: It comes and it goes but the biggest thing is trying to keep my head up to be able to live my dreams of helping people through poetry and writing.

3. How did you find Wattpad?
A: My cousin expressed her appreciation for it 6 years ago and since then, I cannot stop using the app.

4. Who are some of your favourite authors?
A: Solacing, my followers works, and just about any author unknown and known that writes about the real aspects of society.

5. What is one of your books your most proud of?
A:Sober. I am revamping Unspoken Words after @thewattys and adding the poems that resonate with me the most, short or none short. I love the concepts of them and how they are an expression of my life and others on here.

6. What's one of your accomplishments?
A: I got discovered my a couple small poetry collection publishers and my books are in there. Overall, though a part from my works it's the fact that I am trying to push post everything that is trying to make my life unliveable to use my struggles in a way that will let people know that they are not alone.

7. Any tips for dealing with stress, anxiety and writer's block?
A: Breathe, remind yourself that you have survived this long please don't give up now, remember your dreams no matter what is going on in your life, and try listening to music or spending time doing an hour of the thing you love each day to be rid of all the stress, it helps with anxiety, and writers blocks. Also, remember that don't be afraid to ask for help.

8. Any tips for fellow Wattpaders?
A: I have too many. But if you're looking to grow your account there are these great books called read for read that fit me started on here. Where you read others works in exchange for them reading yours, and NEVER STOP WRITING. The rest will be released in my Tips & Tricks book (not a self promo I get asked so many questions on how I grew my account and I am not that happy to share.)