Chapter 23

{Meanwhile at the hospital}
Doctors:it seems like she's gone...
Looking at sams body putting a sheet over her face
Walks out of the room samantha was in...

Her eyes open
They turn red than back to regular color (brown)
She throws the sheet off her body and takes all the wires that happen to still be on her.
(WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK SHES A DEMON IM-)
Samantha got up and got the last clothes she wore...

(But she didn't have those shoes and definitely not that bag)She realized that she had this faint name on her arm "y/n" (so basically what this means is anybody that is important and something bad happens to them she gets a warning by their name a...

She realized that she had this faint name on her arm "y/n" (so basically what this means is anybody that is important and something bad happens to them she gets a warning by their name appearing on her arm um and I oop-)
She stared at her arm in confusion
Sams thoughts: this makes no sen- "y/n" oh my god...
She looked straight at the wall and as she did she had this view of you with a bottle of vodka and is in a fluffy jacket with your hair messed up and slowly waiting to pass out from how dizzy the alcohol was making you, you were walking on the road and wobbly and could get hit any second.

Sam:omg... y/n is gonna get hurt...
She started at the door but than thought that if she went through that they will be confused and think she faked or sum.

On the other hand their was a window, yes not going to be able to open it the only way she will able to go through is brake it.

She

Stared

At

It

And she BROKE THE SHIT (and i oop-)
She than jumped out the window and teleported to you and walked up to you with ruby red beautiful eyes.
As y/n seen her she seemed shocked
Y/n:SAM!?!?!?
Sam: yes, I'm here. Y/n you need to move out the wa- as a bus was coming behind you everything went blan-

Hold up

Your gonna be in a shock

Ok wait...

Y/n woke up in her car with a vodka bottle with her makeup messed up and the fluffy jacket.
Y/n:AHHHHH OMG * breathing intensely*
You looked around to see no one.
You threw your head back against the seat
You started sobbing as you realized it was all just a dream
What is wrong with you?

TBC🥵
Demon type shi or whatevea