Chapter 14

Y/n POV : vereena hasn't been out her room today and it's almost afternoon, so I decided to check on her.
*knocks on the door* vereena?

...

Vereena?!

*opens the door*
SHES GONE

Y/n: vereena was gone! Her window was open and her clothes were all gone.
End of POV

that's when I got a call
?:I'm in the red gang now y/n
Y/n: vereena...
Vereena:I'm sorry y/n I ju-
I hung up

I'm all alone
-Hailey
-Devyn
-destiny
-Sam
-vereena
All gone

Y/n POV:
I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror this time I seen a women... that looked like my mama, I was gonna die.
I than stared at my blade
Y/n:I'm doing this for you mama.
I grabbed my blade and began to cut...
A
L
E
X
Because he's the reason I'm going to die.
Because he made my life miserable.
Because he helped get my anger out.
Because he was my first time.
Because he was my everything.
And he gave me a reason to die
Because once I'm gone he will have a reason to smile,
there won't be another one of my mama,
He never liked my mama.
End of POV
I fell on the floor as as things started to go blurry and than boom...black out.

Alex: the girls forgot sum at home so I had to drive on the block. Y/n is not even a gang anymore, but she can still kill someone and that's exactly what can happen to one of us, well one of the girls😉 Anyways the door was locked so we broke in threw the window. When we went in it was silent... by now y/n would have have a gun against my head. So I started searching for y/n, than I came across blood... coming from the bathroom. I ran there to see what happened. The door wasn't locked cuz nobody lived in the house with her anymore, so I just walked in... she had blood coming from her arm and what was carved on her skin was "A L E X" why? Why would she do that? Thats when I screamed at the girls to come there and one of them called the ambulance. I did CPR on y/n, just to see if it would work. IT WOULDNT!! So I started panicking and than something happened that I thought would never happen...
I was crying
Because of y/n...

Omg😔
Don't ever try to attempt  suicide guys💙❤️💙
Comment more suggestions😈