“I’ve loved you for a very long time, Vi,” Ramcel said softly. Inangat ni Victoria ang mukha para salubungin ang mga mata nito. “I’ve loved you since I was nine.” Victoria’s eyes widened in surpised. “I’ve loved you since the first time I saw you.”

Victoria was suddenly elated and at the same time stunned. She loved her for that long? Ramcel kept her feelings for her that long? Despite all of the hurtful things she did, she kept loving her all these years? Anong nakita nito sa kanya para mahalin sya nito?

“Kaya pala nakatulala ka lang sakin nun,” tukso ni Victoria. Ramcel smiled shyly. “At hindi mo halos masabi ang pangalan mo.” Namula ito at kinilig naman sya. “Ang cute mo nun kahit may dumi ka sa mukha.” Tumawa sya lalo nang kilitiin sya nito.

“Hindi mo ba nahalata kahit noon na gusto kita?”

“Hindi. How could I tell? Nuknukan ka ng sungit kahit sa akin. Lagi kang nakasimangot.” Victoria glared at Ramcel, who laughed. “Though I noticed, you smile more when you are around me. Bestfriend kita kaya akala ko natural lang yun.”

“You have no idea how hard it was for me to hide my feelings. Wala naman talaga akong balak ipaalam sayo ang tungkol sa nararamdaman ko kasi kuntento na akong kaibigan kita.” Ramcel sighed. Parang kinurot ang puso ni Victoria. Marahil naalala nito ang mga nangyari sa kanila noon. She hated the fact she had hurt Ramcel in the past. “Pero nagpapasalamat na rin ako na nangyari ang lahat ng iyon sa atin.” Buong pagmamahal sya nitong tinitigan sa mga mata. “I believed that things happened for a reason. Kaya siguro nangyari yun kasi it would lead us to this. You and me, together.”

Victoria smiled and kiss Ramcel’s soft lips. “I love kissing you, Ram,” she whispered then looked into her eyes. “I have a confession. I never forgot our first kiss. It was…amazing. I dream about it sometimes. I wondered if I started loving you that night.” They shared another kiss. “But I’m curious, why didn’t you keep in touch if you have loved me all this time?”

“God knows how much I wanted to stay connected with you. After kissing you that night, I was hopeful that you might love me too but we were young then and you were migrating here. Akala ko mawawala ang nararamdaman ko para sayo. Ginawa ko ang lahat. Iniwasan kong i-message ka, nagfocus ako sa pag-aaral and had flings with a lot of girls. But obviously it didn’t work.” Ramcel stroked her face tenderly. “Every story, every script that I wrote. Everything that I did, it was all dedicated to you. You’ve always been my inspiration, my dream. When Studio 11 offered me a fully paid 1 year Script Writing class, I took it. I desperately wanted to see you and be with you.”

“And I’m so happy that you are here,” Victoria murmured and snuggled closer to her. “Thank you for coming back to my life. Maybe you are the reason I was never in a serious relationship because my heart belongs to you. I guess my heart was also waiting for you to come along.”

Ramcel possessed her lips. She could kiss Ramcel all day, all night and never get tired. She loved the warmth and delightful sensation she felt everytime Ramcel touches her.

She was turned on when Ramcel slipped her hand inside her shirt and gently stroked her back. Victoria didn’t stop her fingers from unbuttoning Ramcel’s shirt and revealed her sexy body. She didn’t hesitate to touch her stomach and ran her hands on Ramcel’s back. Victoria smiled when Ramcel’s body shuddered.

They stopped when they were startled by the sudden ringing of Ramcel’s cellphone. Nagkangitian sila nito. Sinong mag-aakalang, Victoria would feel such desire over Ramcel? Sino ba kasi ang istorbo na yun?

“It’s your mom. She’s calling,” Ramcel said a little breathlessly. Umupo ito sa sofa at kinuha ang cellphone nitong nakapatong sa mesita ng sala. “Hello, tita,” bungad ni Ramcel. Nangingiting isinuot ni Victoria ang blouse nyang hindi nya namalayang nahubad kanina. “Everything is fine. Yes, Victoria is with me. I went home to change my shirt para hindi na ako manghiram pa kay Vi. Natapunan kasi ng sauce kanina. Babalik din po kami dyan.”