Virgil x reader

I couldn't believe that this was happening! Patton just told me that he needed both Virgil and I to stay home and clean up the Kitchen while Thomas and Roman went to go make some skits and Patton and Logan went shopping.

He told us that his reasoning for only us staying home was that both of us have social anxiety, so it would be better for us to not chance having panic attacks. He also told me in secret that he wanted less of a chance of people interrupting  Logan and himself hanging out.

So here I was, scrubbing down the counters while Virgil did the dishes. It was the middle of the summer, and usually I wouldn't mind doing tons of chores in the summer but the air conditioner just broke down a few days ago, and Patton put something in the oven before he left.

Sweat was pouring down my face, but I looked towards Virgil and I couldn't force myself to take off my hoodie. I might struggle from heat stroke, but I wouldn't let Virgil see... me. My body was too disgusting and I wouldn't force him to see the horror.

Virgil turns to me, startling me and making me break my gaze from his back. "Hey,I'm gonna need to go change, I got my hoodie wet- ... (Your Name)... Are you okay?"

"Huh, what? Why would you ask me that Virge?" I said, sweat still pouring down my forehead.

"You look like you're going to pass-" Virgil started saying when black spots filled my vision. 

"V-" I started to say before I passed out. 

~One Hour Later~

I slowly opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. I was lying in a bed with a black sheet covering me, a fan pointed straight at me, a wet wash-cloth covering my forehead, Virgil shirtless, purple walls- Wait! Virgil shirtless!

Virgil was shuffling through his drawers-I'm guessing looking for a new shirt- and as I stared at his chest my cheeks turned crimson. I attempted to sit up and slightly yelped as I realized that I was only wearing my underwear and bra.  I quickly pulled the sheet up to cover myself.

Virgil turned to me and his cheeks turned crimson as he looked me up and down. Suddenly, he seemed to realize that he was shirtless, as he grabbed a hoodie and ran into his bathroom. A minute later he came out wearing it.

I forced myself to break the ice, saying, "Um... what happened to my clothes?"

Virgil stared at the floor, but I could tell that he was blushing from how red his ears were. "You... you were overheating so I had to take them off you. They are in the washer cause they were drenched with sweat... I'm really sorry."

"No! No!" I dropped the sheet and started waving my hands."I should be the one apologizing!"

Virgil raised his head, "What? Why should you be the one ap-!" His voice cut off and he dropped his head again. He quickly walked over to his drawers and pulled out a tee-shirt and sweatpants. He walked over to me and handed them to me, turning his face away. "Here... You can wear these till your clothes come out."

I took them from him and quickly pulled them on as he turned away from me. A minute later, his voice cut through the silence, "Anyway, why should you be the one apologizing?"

I bit my lip and looked down, though through my periferal vision I could see him turning back to face me. "Because... Because I made you look at my body. I'm really sorry about that."

I suddenly felt Virgil's hand on my chin and he pulled it up to make me face him. "(Your Name), you fainted from heat stroke. It wasn't your fault..." The look on his face changed and he kneed down so we were face to face, 

"... (Your Name), did you make yourself not take off your hoodie so I wouldn't have to see you?" His voice had an air of amazment in it.

My eyes started to water and I could only repeat the same phrase over and over, "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry.."