Chapter 8

Tris POV

I feel so embarrassed; I'm probably blushing so much that I look like a tomato...

I walk back to my seat, trying to keep my eyes off Four, but he keeps looking at me. I glance back at him, and he smiles...

"Christina," I say, "truth or dare?"

"Ehhh... Truth." Just as Christina says it, Uriah opens his mouth, but Cristina elbows him, hard, in the ribs.

"Who was your first kiss?"

She openly admits, "No one yet..."

She then asks Four, "Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dare." He says.

"I dare you to go in that room," she points to the side room that is unoccupied, "and hang out with Tris for the next hour while we continue the game" She says, winking at me.

He nods and stands up and I follow him into the room. My mouth is still agape. Is she serious?

She mutters to me when I walk by, "Your welcome. Have fun."

I rolls my eyes and playfully kick her side.

She smiles as se watches us enter the room.

I am in a room alone with Four. My instructor... Who I climbed the Ferris wheel with just last night.

"...hi..." I say to break the silence.

"Hey." He says with a smile.

I sit down on the couch and sits in the small space left there.

My body tightens as his arm wraps around my shoulders. I am so scared that you might as well call me a statue...

I look up into his eyes. His beautiful blue eyes and he says, "I like you, too."