Where's woody

(buzz pov)

Everyone has been very excited lately cuz Andy is going on a three months vacation and Andy isn't allowed to bring any of his toys, so that means a whole three months with just us toys but.....I've been so worried about woody. Everyone has been coming to him, asking about things and if there is any last minute preparations. 

He's been looking quite tired so I'm going to confront him about this. He was at his usual spot by the window helping Mr potato head with his complaints.

"Hello woody, Mr potato" I greeted him with a smile. It's always wonderful to see woody, he is just so cute.....Wth am I thinking. I shake off the thought.

"howdy Buzz" I look back up to him and I see his real smile. Not his tired or fake smile, a real smile.

"what can I help you with? I was just done with Mr potato head."

"Can I talk to you in private?"

"of course. what is it?"

"well you've been looking very tired lately and I'm worried about you over working yourself."

"I'm fine Buzz you don't have to worry."

I knew he was lying but I didn't push it. We were all getting a break soon so I guess it's okay.

"Okay woody but make sure you don't push yourself too much."

"Okay" I walk away I really hope he listens to me...

Time skip~

It has been a couple of days since Andy left and I haven't seen Woody since then. I hope nothing bad happened to him.

"Where is he?"

I had to find him, no matter the circumstances. I'll start by asking around.

"Jessie do you know where woody is?"

"Last night I saw him, he was at the window yesterday. I'm very worry about him. I haven't seen him at all today."

"Yeah me too."

"Maybe he fell out the window!!"

"It's worth a try."

Me and Jessie climb up to the window and opened it.

"I'm going to jump down."

"Be careful space ranger."

I jumped down from the window and into the Mini garden underneath Andy's window.

"Did you see him?!"

"No just a brunch of Leav-"

I cut myself off.

For the first time in my life I was really scared. Before me was woody's hat. It was a bit dirty but, nothing you couldn't wash off. The reason I got scared was the fact that Woody's hat was down here in the first place.

I slowly dent down and picked it up 'why was it here? and where is woody?'

I look around the brushs and found stuffing on a few branches. I froze

'Stuffing but that could only mean..'

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turn to see Jessie. "Buzz you okay? You didn't answer so I come down here to see if you are okay."

"Jessie look!!" I shouted as I pointed to at the stuffing of the branchs. She didn't say anything, she just stared both worry and afraid.

Suddenly a shape emerged from the brushes. a cat.

~

I hope you like the little changes. Yes woody and Buzz are not together rn. For readers who don't know Kimthedragen added in the first chapter that they are together. Not that I hated it I just want to see their development in the story before they are a couple but, of couse they will get together just not rn. I hope you like my writing in the next chapter!!